great deal lads

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Unbelievable is the operative word with you here Steve laddie.   After all you've just been through with AGF members accusing you of scamming and lying the arse off them; to vehement denials from

Couldn't of said it better.     Steve... Stop posting stupid posts in the wrong section. Nobody could care less about trades/scams you are doing especially i nthe section where people want to view

OOh OOh I`ll take the Astra Andy,, go on,,, Take my Audi TT for it bud,, go on !!!!!!!!

hi Steve

if your both happy with the deal!! thats fine :thumbs:

then whats the DEAL!!! with every one else on here!!!!!

witch hunt comes to mind!! people need to get off the band wagon!!!!!

good luck Steve with the new air rifle :thumbs:

HFT this Sunday!!! same place!

regards

Davy

I just did a deal with the gun smith that sold me my Webley, the damned fool forgot to tighten the mounts up properly... Took it on the range and the damned sight shook backwards. Moaned like hell as I did not have my allen keys on me so had to go home. Complained to the man who owned the shop and he gave me a tin of AA Diablo pellets! All it took was 5 minutes with the allen keys to remount and then a few more pellets down the barrel...

Looking forward to meeting the man in question, All be it davy allows me to come to the meet in April lol.

I always like to reserve judgment of anyone until I have met them in the flesh, I am indeed no angel my self. :whistling:

It is very easy to come across not as intended on public forums, Very easy to sound like someone else with no intention at all. I'ts also very easy to sit behind a screen and call folks names. The fact Hunter is going on the meet means something? But I am impartial. And will stay that way until i have met the fellow in question, Which coincidently I am rather looking forward too.

Hey mole you look like a serial killer on that photo mate, Cigar and gun and all. The leather gloves only add to the look :thumbs::hmm:

Mean that in a very light hearted manner of course :thumbs:

Karpman

hi lads

just struck a unbelievable deal :thumbs:

i just swapped a hatsan mod55 for a hw97k.22 with my brother

the hw97k is a class rifle not that loud very accurate and well made.

i put it in the swap sale for another pcp but had no replys so i think this is a keeper

will post pics asap

atb steve

Unbelievable is the operative word with you here Steve laddie. :laugh::hmm:

After all you've just been through with AGF members accusing you of scamming and lying the arse off them; to vehement denials from you. And here you are; proudly telling the world how you've shafted your own brother out of his HW97K for a Hatstand pile of bollocks.

I'd have loved to have heard the bullshit you must have spun to con that out of him.

Because I'll never believe in a million years he made the first move with all his wits and intelligence about him.

Either he's a total numpty with no idea of what he had; and you've conned him. Or you've sung a right song about that Hatstand and convinced him he's got the kipper's knickers of air rifles by persuading him to swap for it.

UNBELIEVABLE :hmm::laugh: :laugh:

Couldn't of said it better.

Steve... Stop posting stupid posts in the wrong section. Nobody could care less about trades/scams you are doing especially i nthe section where people want to view peoples hunting experiences etc. Hopefully your banned sooner or later because your cluttering the place up with your s :censored:t

• Like 3

hi lads

just struck a unbelievable deal :thumbs:

i just swapped a hatsan mod55 for a hw97k.22 with my brother

the hw97k is a class rifle not that loud very accurate and well made.

i put it in the swap sale for another pcp but had no replys so i think this is a keeper

will post pics asap

atb steve

Unbelievable is the operative word with you here Steve laddie. :laugh::hmm:

After all you've just been through with AGF members accusing you of scamming and lying the arse off them; to vehement denials from you. And here you are; proudly telling the world how you've shafted your own brother out of his HW97K for a Hatstand pile of bollocks.

I'd have loved to have heard the bullshit you must have spun to con that out of him.

Because I'll never believe in a million years he made the first move with all his wits and intelligence about him.

Either he's a total numpty with no idea of what he had; and you've conned him. Or you've sung a right song about that Hatstand and convinced him he's got the kipper's knickers of air rifles by persuading him to swap for it.

UNBELIEVABLE :hmm::laugh: :laugh:

Couldn't of said it better.

Steve... Stop posting stupid posts in the wrong section. Nobody could care less about trades/scams you are doing especially i nthe section where people want to view peoples hunting experiences etc. Hopefully your banned sooner or later because your cluttering the place up with your s :censored:t

hi buddy

thanks for your advice :thumbs:

thanks for your cooperation :notworthy:

happy hunting :gunsmilie:

atb steve

Steve

Calm down mate there just baiting you :wallbash:

Dave

see u Monday early lol

you going to hft on Sunday ?

hi dave

im calm buddy :thumbs:

i wont be going to hft as hayley working and cant get a baby sitter,

but im going to the game fair next sunday with davyt63 and a few other if you want to come along pal?

atb steve

Steve

Calm down mate there just baiting you :wallbash:

Dave

see u Monday early lol

you going to hft on Sunday ?

hi dave

im calm buddy :thumbs:

i wont be going to hft as hayley working and cant get a baby sitter,

but im going to the game fair next sunday with davyt63 and a few other if you want to come along pal?

atb steve

would that be newerk fair, if it is i may well see you there lads. :thumbs:

Andy