PURSE NETS

Recently purchased 30 new nets took them ferreting and to be honest don,t think they,re wide enough,i would have thought at least 16 wide but these are only 12,now i,m not a net maker but i know these just aren,t big enough,what i want to know is can they get made bigger or am i just stuck with them as spares...cheers..

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 meshes wide is no good mate...you've been had

The very least I would go down to is 14 and that's only on machine made nets...on hand made nets 15 is the minimum .

Sometimes length can compensate for lack of width but why pay extra for something you should be getting anyway?

:blink: They are far too narrow mate, can you not send them back? did you buy from a company?

I bought them off someone on here mate,and i did pm someone first who said he had nets off him and they were good..You live and learn..

ask for a refund if wont give refund name an shame so nobody else gets done

i like a nice size net,, when i nit i use a 2/1/4 mesh and nit 16-18 wide and and 22 to 24 long, you should have bought some of longnetter of heer i just got 4 foot 10z posted 20 netts for £30 , nice nets as well.

but let me just say , i have a few old nets, in my bag that are only just 3 foot long with 12 mesh wide,,, and they do catch :yes: but you have to set them well, theres no margin for error like when you can just about throw a big net on a hole