hard terriers

1 minute ago, howdeeposxxt said:

Ye seem a jealous type. Iv'e stated I have something as a few other members on here have also said and ye seem upset and cant let it go I've seen this carry on years ago in school. It' petty

Your right chum school boy stuff now run along with your jack a nory book to the dum dum class

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cant be arsed to trawl the thread to see if i posted in it but wuthout the hard ,rough type we would have no future workers to work .

You can only piss with the dick you've got, if you've got hard terriers then work them accordingly, in the right sort of place. What's a man to do should his stock suddenly breed hard terriers ? Shoul

Lads if your dog is mute, an takes some flack, or if your dogs mute an dont take flack, whats the problem, as long as the dog STAYS. If you have quarry thats been therre before, you need a good d

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, howdeeposxxt said:

Ye seem a jealous type. Iv'e stated I have something as a few other members on here have also said and ye seem upset and cant let it go I've seen this carry on years ago in school. It' petty

Calm down lad. I believe things I’ve seen with my own eyes not what I read on the net. If I’m ever proved wrong I’ll be sure to let you know but I can’t see that happening anytime soon.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, dogmandont said:

Calm down lad. I believe things I’ve seen with my own eyes not what I read on the net. If I’m ever proved wrong I’ll be sure to let you know but I can’t see that happening anytime soon.

That' a fair point

• Like 1
On 3/3/2018 at 21:58, steve t said:

He did have a great nack, when lads that hadn't seen him dug saw him for first time they thought he was dead as he'd grab and lie perfectly still, no movement on the box atall

When dug to enough I mean regularly they learn to take a grip where it can't get at them where as some are stupid and will walk straight into the sharp end. We dug a dog a good few times a few year back and he would be completely silent not a twitch on the box and always came away with very little  nasher was the dogs name and I reckon a few of here dug over the same dog.no one is saying their 2 a penny but they are out their and 99% of terriers that go to ground will take a little unless their standing of several ft.

• Like 3

That’s the thing fatman lads were talking like they were common when their far from it. A terrier that has worked 6 or 7 seasons mute while taking very little stick is a very rare thing. And any man that can breed them consistently is a legend in the making. They will pop up very occasionally if your breeding from hard mute, hard mixing terriers as will really good sounders. I know of one sounder that was worked hard for 4 seasons and always got a result the times there was a second hole dropped could be counted on one hand and if lads were honest to themselves and about there dogs there is plenty of times hard rough terriers need a second hole dropped. Really good sounders and hard rough terriers that take very little stick are equally as rare imo.

• Like 1

My buddy and I have  6working betwee us 2 do what I stated. I have also seen a few more do this in the last 15 year more than what fingers I have on both hands. I think they may be rarer in more places than other. My only reason for bringing it up in the first place was too let some people know a hard type is not always a messy type which I will admit gives me a chill up my spine knowing the antis are scanning this but it'  should be educated that hard doea not mean teenage fb type terrier .I think if most of us spoke face to face we would understand eachother alot better than text.  What ever we dig we all love the one sport and should have a bit of respect for what' been shared on this site but I've seen since a started some are just waiting for the jugular. Some just can't call a spade a spade it'so a shovel unless they see it ?

Edited by howdeeposxxt
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
22 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

That’s the thing fatman lads were talking like they were common when their far from it. A terrier that has worked 6 or 7 seasons mute while taking very little stick is a very rare thing. And any man that can breed them consistently is a legend in the making. They will pop up very occasionally if your breeding from hard mute, hard mixing terriers as will really good sounders. I know of one sounder that was worked hard for 4 seasons and always got a result the times there was a second hole dropped could be counted on one hand and if lads were honest to themselves and about there dogs there is plenty of times hard rough terriers need a second hole dropped. Really good sounders and hard rough terriers that take very little stick are equally as rare imo.

Agree with you honestly on most a that only I wouldn' say there common but since I'm digging their has always been a few a these about. Your right about digging the second hole 4 years ago we had a savage dig when justhe a foot away we got a move and luckily enough got him the second time it took the guts a 7 hours on both digs pure slig so it was horrible we all know these things happen of course they do but I'm speaking in general.

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, howdeeposxxt said:

My buddy and I have  6working betwee us 2 do what I stated. I have also seen a few more do this in the last 15 year more than what fingers I have on both hands. I think they may be rarer in more places than other. My only reason for bringing it up in the first place was too let some people know a hard type is not always a messy type which I will admit gives me a chill up my spine knowing the antis are scanning this but it'  should be educated that hard doea not mean teenage fb type terrier .I think if most of us spoke face to face we would understand eachother alot better than text.  What ever we dig we all love the one sport and should have a bit of respect for what' been shared on this site but I've seen since a started some are just waiting for the jugular. 

Your wrong chum no one.. well I'm not on here to rubbish your claims but i believe in what ive seen over the years dogs like that are few and far between and if they are black dogs you keep sorry your talking balls 

3 minutes ago, howdeeposxxt said:

Of course we are mixgrill. Don' you  be getting excited over it sure they don' exist why bother replying to a simple attention seeker like me. I see a hint of jealousy but you'l get over it in time after some vallum

Lol bring me out then