am i out of order

The lad who i go ferreting with says he dunt want me going out with him anymore on this land we got together cos he says im lazy!

I work 64 hours a week night shift, and a 6 hour day shift (straight after a night shift) have 2 kids i have to take to school and pick up, sort out ect. And a house to keep tidy. Im also married and my wife works full time so i usually get out ferreting once or twice a week. After not been to sleep.

I did a 16 hour shift last night and today was my last chance to sleep while the kids were at school until monday. Im working nights all weekend and got the kids during the day. Then my day job monday from morning till 3pm. Wife gets in around 8pm then i get to sleep

But he wanted to go out today and i said i couldnt and explained. He said im a lazy twat and he dunt want me going out with him cos he doesnt like lazy arseholes. And i put no effort in to go out

I dont think ive done owt wrong? Have i?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

jesus christ man you barely get time to sleep never mind hunt .Your kids should always come first and to provide a decent life for your kids you need to work to put bread and butter on the table.Pers

Mate just tell him your really glad he's brought this up as you've been meaning to have a word with him for some time now, the reason your not going ferreting with him is your not happy at the way he

Remember 1 thing mate.......HE AINT NO FRIEND OF YOURS, better have no friends than bad friends.Respect to you for commitment to your family.When their all grown up you can hunt to your hearts conten

jesus christ man you barely get time to sleep never mind hunt :icon_eek: .Your kids should always come first and to provide a decent life for your kids you need to work to put bread and butter on the table.Personally if my mate said that to me id tell him where to shove his ferreting and his friendship

Edited by scent
  • Like 6

The lad who i go ferreting with says he dunt want me going out with him anymore on this land we got together cos he says im lazy!

I work 64 hours a week night shift, and a 6 hour day shift (straight after a night shift) have 2 kids i have to take to school and pick up, sort out ect. And a house to keep tidy. Im also married and my wife works full time so i usually get out ferreting once or twice a week. After not been to sleep.

I did a 16 hour shift last night and today was my last chance to sleep while the kids were at school until monday. Im working nights all weekend and got the kids during the day. Then my day job monday from morning till 3pm. Wife gets in around 8pm then i get to sleep

But he wanted to go out today and i said i couldnt and explained. He said im a lazy twat and he dunt want me going out with him cos he doesnt like lazy arseholes. And i put no effort in to go out

I dont think ive done owt wrong? Have i?

if your lazy i'm an honest do as you likey :icon_eek:

tell him to f**k off and ferret on his own but as this is both your permissions you'll carry on going on your own :thumbs:

I do fukk all all day and still have'nt got time to go ferreting, just cave his head in with a spade, either that or hire a nanny you jew

Hahahaha jew!

I work nights so the kids dont have to have childcare. And even though i work all these hours i earn peanuts. you wouldnt belive me of i got you how little i get

Im trying to save for my trip to germany too and buy a new car. Sainsburys van smashed into mine. Money comes in 1 way and out the other

I do fukk all all day and still have'nt got time to go ferreting, just cave his head in with a spade, either that or hire a nanny you jew

lol fookin jew

tell him piss off on his own n you will go whenever you have time when your priorities are done does this guy have to work as hard as you bet he dont

Hahahaha jew!

I work nights so the kids dont have to have childcare. And even though i work all these hours i earn peanuts. you wouldnt belive me of i got you how little i get

Im trying to save for my trip to germany too and buy a new car. Sainsburys van smashed into mine. Money comes in 1 way and out the other

if you ask me your a lazy cnut,poor ferretts sitting at home all day doing fcuk all,just hope you havnt a dog aswell,poor oul cnut :thumbs:

Hahahaha jew!

if you ask me your a lazy cnut,poor ferretts sitting at home all day doing fcuk all,just hope you havnt a dog aswell,poor oul cnut :thumbs:

No dog no time. Ferrets come to work with me a few times a week lol! Bit of a pain cleaning the shit off the floor in the cabin though. Just let em run round the floor

jesus christ man you barely get time to sleep never mind hunt :icon_eek: .Your kids should always come first and to provide a decent life for your kids you need to work to put bread and butter on the table.Personally if my mate said that to me id tell him where to shove his ferreting and his friendship

:yes: tell him tae get tae :feck:

Honestly it sounds like he hasn't got a clue mate, i wouldn't even waste time worrying about him if he cannot understand you have other commitments too!!!!

If he has family i pity them, Seeing as the permission you have is shared i'd just go on my own, or maybe take the kiddies if they are old enough

i had a similar problem, but nothing to do with family or children, just people have no understanding sometimes.......

Snap.