what the first time or best memory you have of when you first started out as a kid??

:thumbs: very moving.

yup its the hardest thing i had to do last year,getting my old lurcher bitch of 16yrs PTS couldnt have done it myself though.

Aye. None of my family could understand why I done it myself, I see it as the final respect you can show your companion. It's not for the faint hearted though :cry:

FTB

worst thing in the world to have to do ...................but a true sighn of respect in my eyes did something quite like that myself with the whippet i was talking about in my post gone but never forgoten i still pass the tree of heaven i planted on top of him i call it the candy spot candy being the old whippets name :cry::thumbs:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I remember sitting on the step that leads into our kitchen. There, a man in his donkey jacket, boots, dustbin liners and knife to hand. Yes my father, just returned from a nights outing. "Dad what's i

Not really my first 'hunting experiance', but a little bit about the beginning . . .   Years ago a couple, a man in his late twenties and his young wife left a growing town in the welsh valleys, for

Me with Jack russel Jess when I was 9 years old (1988) out with my Uncle Russ. I'd been fishing and stuff like that from an earlier age but this picture brings back memories of going out with the dogs

Posted Images

Without doubt my fondest memorys were when i used to visit my dads cousin.

Authority might say that this man,over many years had cultured an unwholesome and intolerable obsession that involved catching anything edible that swam ran or flew.

On a personal level i was facsinated by his way of life.

As a person he was as loud and as colourful as the cage birds that he kept in his front bedroom,kitchen,and anywhere else he could find room.On the downside he was as fragile as the pint pot that held his fate.

What a character :notworthy:

Hunting wise it was scratching around the iron works trying to catch the odd rabbit and rat with a collie and terrier, bolting a fox from a pipe one day was the stuff dreams were made of :laugh:

You told me it was being touched in your "special place" by Brian? :blink:

Hunting wise it was scratching around the iron works trying to catch the odd rabbit and rat with a collie and terrier, bolting a fox from a pipe one day was the stuff dreams were made of :laugh:

You told me it was being touched in your "special place" by Brian? :blink:

Thats a surpressed memory, like the time you stayed at mine slavering and getting aroused at the wrecking crew dvd, before slipping into my bed at 4am, because you were scared........."Don't worry Simon, its not that im gay, it just gets rigid when i snuggle" :laugh:

early memories was we had a border terrier cross he brought the odd pheasant back and by the time we were 10 had ferrets 12 we had greyhounds then never stopped coursing polluted back then with hares localy phessis a sprinkling of rabbs and roe and being on the edge of big estes and miners villages was always emotional coursing sun morn

early memories was we had a border terrier cross he brought the odd pheasant back and by the time we were 10 had ferrets 12 we had greyhounds then never stopped coursing polluted back then with hares localy phessis a sprinkling of rabbs and roe and being on the edge of big estes and miners villages was always emotional coursing sun morn

Aye you said that was 20 yrs ago the last time you mentioned it,so if ye were 10 and it was 20 yrs ago that would make you 30 yrs auld,trying tae knock a few yrs off me thinks :hmm::laugh:

be thirty years ago twenty since i walked the legs of you and your dog on auld years nite ,and caut 2 hares ,and can still do the same 3 nites a week ,dont make characters like me nowadays law would hate it

I reckon the auld Theo boy caught I of them hares :hmm: in somecxnts back garden in awe lol,always remember that night though :thumbs:

ye not far from the rabbit feilds at country walk ,same house ,used to drive round there 2 in morning a full booty ,was up ther e one nite saw five lites on tracks a feching woman with huskies , another nite ,had hundreds of nites up there no every blade of grass , tree burries ,i mind one day i took you up there caut a rabbit 4 and a qaurter pound,filled the whole purse net

ye not far from the rabbit feilds at country walk ,same house ,used to drive round there 2 in morning a full booty ,was up ther e one nite saw five lites on tracks a feching woman with huskies , another nite ,had hundreds of nites up there no every blade of grass , tree burries ,i mind one day i took you up there caut a rabbit 4 and a qaurter pound,filled the whole purse net

went a mooch roond there a few weeks back with the ferrets,pish