Your dream rifle!

I am thinking about getting a Theoben Evolution, hell I could even get over to the factory to pick it up! They just seem a nice rifle, made in England (my current pair are Turkish Delights) and seem well priced, be interested in some opinions on these...

i had an evo for a while mate, the recoil was quite harsh on the scope- kept knocking it out a tad after a few shots, shame really cos its a lovely rifle. the hw90 from weirauch's a gas ram and is supposed to be a lot easier on your optics, malthough obviously its not made in england..

cheers, wurz

He made no mention of that! Theoben sounds a bit Germanic in pronounciation, but I know exactly where they are...

sorry mate, i didnt realise that when trying to add a thread for what i hoped would be a bit of help to you that i should write slower and maybe in capitals SO YOU COULD ACTUALLY READ THE FEKKIN POST BEFORE HAVING A POP!!!

:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

lesson learned...

cheers, wurz

Edited by gurtwurz
  • Like 1

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

we'll thats it then the world is saved...........Thank the lord you no where it is...           just a shame you cant read a post through befor jumping out the pram.

sorry mate, i didnt realise that when trying to add a thread for what i hoped would be a bit of help to you that i should write slower and maybe in capitals SO YOU COULD ACTUALLY READ THE F

Posted Images

Nice one Andy

Trust me Bud I'm in 100% agreement with you . I have had this one out on some other forums about the price of these guns. they're certainly nothing special compared to guns near on half their price! infact I would go as far as to say they're a pretty disapointing when it comes to value for money.

Jasp

i could not have put it better my self. you pay all this extra money thinking your getting something extra or better,,and well your not.there has been some very good marketing by daystate, selling £500 rifles for £1000.

i'm gutted for my mate as i no he is. and on another point another freind of myn has a brand new air wolf, its been back twice already,only had it just befor xmas.

Andy

Bloody hell!!!! What a pile of absolute rip-off shite these pcps really are. Every other day it seems, lads are forking out serious hard-earned money for a load of over-rated, over-priced bollocks and divers bottles and all that crap...And it won't work properly, or its cylinder leaks air, or it's regulator jammed somehow, or its magazine won't index, or, or, or.... Now a flip of a badge and VOILA! that's another five hundred quid on the bill!

I honestly despair for anyone who experiences this.

Simon

That Stutzen stock is something to behold, a real piece of art....

I would have that scratched to buggery quicker than Katie Price can sell another dreadful story to the Mirror! I think I'd just put it in a glass cabinet and stare at it, I could never take it out for fear of the above talent I have to scratch stuff almost as soon as I touch it!

If it's my dream rifle, it would have the 'soul' of an HW springer, the reliability and multi shot capability of an S410, combined with the shot count of the HW100 or Rapid.

Reality sadly beckoning, I think that either a lefty S410 carbine, or second hand rapid or R10 (love the look, it took a while, but I do!) is probably where I'm at, more shot count than my TDR but still with the relatively worry free scuff factor!

My dream Air rifle

As seen in a gun shop

.22 with a range finding scope on it.

Infinite air source! Infinite shot count! Infinite ammo, Self loading

With no power curve, no hold over/under .straight as a dye out to 70yds, and a trigger to die for. A nice light weight air rifle for peeps with noodle arms too! And full camo paint job.

Oh can’t remember the name of it,or the shop! :thumbs:

Regards

Davy

Was that the gun shop that had Kelly Brook offering a free full body rub with every purchase?

If so I was in there at about 02.30 this morning!

NO!!! it was a dream!!!!!!!!!!! i woke up! :laugh:

H.L.S! :thumbs:

regards

Davy