Footie Fans....MEN ONLY

Is there anything a man can keep just for himself anymore.....what the f**k do birds want with football anyway :censored: f**k off and let a man have something just for himself !!

I cannot believe Andy Gray has been sacked for such a silly piddly little thing as this....He is an excellent football pundit and knows the game inside out,been doing the job years.....yet has been instantly sacked over such a nothing incident......it is a good example of just how pathetically weak our society has become.....racism,sexism.......everything but f****n stupidism !!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/9373280.stm

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Normal Everyday mush. What? Sorry, but i don`t know many normal everyday mushes on 1.7 million per year talking bollox. I`m personally glad they sacked the old codger as it seems to me he was far to

f**k sake it was a topic on question time last night.I was watching it and listening to politicians taking the moral high ground,saying it was wrong and he deserved to be sacked.who the f**k are polit

Spot on Mal my first job at 16 was in a sheet metal factory i worked in the formans office on the shop floor & i get send for long weights etc .. rubber hammers .. but i wasnt given special trea

Shame he got the sack. :yes: Years ago a woman in a male dominated environment was treated as one of the lads if she earned the respect of her peers by virtue of their talent. They were made honorary blokes if you like. :yes: They took the stick in the same way you would expect a bloke in a similar way would, and gave it back in equal measure. Most of the problem lies with those who dictate what does or does not offend, without even consulting the people they're dictating too, be they women or people of an ethnic persuasion.. :yes:

PS, Totally agree with your poing about blokes not having anything left for themselves Gnash, you only have to look at the TV schedules these days. Unless you're a woman or gay, there's very little of interest.. :(

Years ago a woman in a male dominated environment was treated as one of the lads if she earned the respect of her peers by virtue of their talent. They were made honorary blokes if you like. :yes: They took the stick in the same way you would expect a bloke in a similar way would, and gave it back in equal measure. Most of the problem lies with those who dictate what does or does not offend, without even consulting the people they're dictating too, be they women or people of an ethnic persuasion.. :yes:

well said! :D

I really can't stand the pair of them, and I am more than happy with the sacking!, Ron Atkinson was sacked after his off camera comments, So to me they shouldn't be any different. Maybe my Sky charges will go down now he's not pocketing £1.7million a year! Anybody can analyze a game after the final whistle! Most of us do it after watching our own teams, If they really know their stuff they will be snapped up as a manager and assistant manager of a top top club! Will that happen? nooooooo, It's more important to know about the game before a ball is kicked and not when it's ended. Playing with silly touchscreens and saying "should have done better" is not knowledge of football.

Ah well its only a matter of time before women decide they can ref boxin matches , that would be all ...imagine the woman ref whippin a hanky out of her pocket to dab a boxers bleedin nose :whistling: . Andy Gray said what 90% of football fans think, OFF AIR it was said so its not as if he was preechin , somebody taped it and ran to expose him ... wonder whether he knows who SHE is who done that .

Shame he got the sack. :yes: Years ago a woman in a male dominated environment was treated as one of the lads if she earned the respect of her peers by virtue of their talent. They were made honorary blokes if you like. :yes: They took the stick in the same way you would expect a bloke in a similar way would, and gave it back in equal measure. Most of the problem lies with those who dictate what does or does not offend, without even consulting the people they're dictating too, be they women or people of an ethnic persuasion.. :yes:

PS, Totally agree with your poing about blokes not having anything left for themselves Gnash, you only have to look at the TV schedules these days. Unless you're a woman or gay, there's very little of interest.. :(

Spot on Mal my first job at 16 was in a sheet metal factory i worked in the formans office on the shop floor & i get send for long weights etc .. rubber hammers :laugh: .. but i wasnt given special treatment by anyone

Its no good working in an all male environment & expecting them not to look at your tits.. its natural :thumbs:

• Like 1
Guest INTERNET-HUNTER

Spot on Mal my first job at 16 was in a sheet metal factory i worked in the formans office on the shop floor & i get send for long weights etc .. rubber hammers :laugh: .. but i wasnt given special treatment by anyone

Its no good working in an all male environment & expecting them not to look at your tits.. its natural :thumbs:

well dont be shy then kay :tongue2:

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Were you ever asked to go get a left handed screw driver?whistling.gif

cheers Callum