what a week end!!

davyt63

Wow now that's what I call a shooting weekend. And it's only January -ish! Looks a brilliant time for everyone Davy. I've never shot an HFT course let alone entered an HFT Competition before; always been a hunter. Is there a class for .22 recoiling springer or is it take on all comers as equipped? Everyone involved in this sport seems to be using .177 PCP.

Simon

Its ok Simon we shall go with our springers mate :thumbs:

You should try it lads its great, was only my second time so just set myself a target to improve on my last score and betterd it by 4 :)

It shows me I have improved a bit over the last 4 months or so, I also find its a comfidence boost when in the field, you find yourself talking to your gun saying "come on we have made this shot in practace" you kno where im coming from simon lol

.atb. .ste.

You bet Ste mate! It might get a bit less polite with myself in the process though!

It does sound like a giggle this knock-down lark.

The only time I've ever tried it before was at a very informal do at Davy's a couple of years back. I'm looking forward to trying my 90 out at the next meet :thumbs:

I'm sure I can miss just as well as anyone!!!! :laugh:

Cheers.

Just seen the photos now Davy.

Quality mate.

What a weekend.

What you also forgot to mention buddy is that after your first 44 yard bunny at mine, the next one was 36 yards and the final one was over 50 yards :notworthy:

Some pretty good shooting going on :thumbs:

Si

Edited by zini

Excellent write up there Davy, looks like the boys had a good weekend and everyone left happy. Some good pictures there as well, although Si's jeens look a bit the worse for ware. Nice to see the rodent population has been dented as well. SPA for all the good work. :thumbs:

ATB

Danny

Hi Danny,

My jeans got even dirtier after that photo was taken, especially at the dairy farm (hardcore hunting - it) ;) .

I ended up throwing them away as they were covered in cow wee and pooh and smelling kind of cheeky. :doh:

My hiking boots now have to be kept outside as they permanently smell of urine :censored:

Si

Hi Danny,

My jeans got even dirtier after that photo was taken, especially at the dairy farm (hardcore hunting - it) ;) .

I ended up throwing them away as they were covered in cow wee and pooh and smelling kind of cheeky. :doh:

My hiking boots now have to be kept outside as they permanently smell of urine :censored:

Si

Sounds lovely Si, can't go on parade looking and smelling like that. Sounds like all had a top class weekend though. :stinker:

ATB

Danny

Hiya Davy.

Realy enjoyed this post mate, what a great meet you all had.

The photographs showed the atmosphere and challenge of the day.

The course looks a realy well set out and organised too.

Like the old churns lying in the leaves, nice touch.

Well done on your PB Davy :thumbs:

Congrats to everyone else too, good shooting.

ATB.

Bill.