Hunting - Alone or in company?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

both ,mainly lamping with my son

alone,very rarely i will go out with someone.oh and after reading some of the threads on here,its only made me feel being yourself is the right way to go.

Do you prefer to hunt on your own or in company?

Personally I much prefer to hunt alone. I occasionally go out with others but only if they're very good friends, beginners who need a start or if I want to see a particular dog run (maybe to book a pup from or use at stud).

I like to be in charge of where I go and when and I certainly don't want to show my best places to anyone else. :thumbdown:

Alone, the only way

Like to hunt alone were I can really watch the dogs work and whos doing what. I had conversation with Dan Edwards from here about this he said always alone and I asked why? He went on to explain when hes out with others he ends up in the weeds face down, pants down the rest involved allot of duct tape swearing, whiffle ball bat and guns. I could tell he was scared shitless.

Edited by STUNTMAN

Like to hunt alone were I can really watch the dogs work and who’s doing what. I had conversation with Dan Edwards from here about this he said†always alone†and I asked why? He went on to explain when he’s out with others he ends up in the weeds face down, pants down the rest involved allot of duct tape swearing, whiffle ball bat and guns. I could tell he was scared shitless.

Your post sounds believeable until you say Dan is scared, duct tape, seclusion and guys called Bubba, Cletus and Jim-Bob sounds right up Dans street..............

local to me just myself and the dogs,lamping prefer 3 always a moaning old farmer around,different with permission

hey up spuggy man dont you want to say sorry , telling me to f off and jumping in on thread for nowt , now i told you these were pedlars of pups and you know who i mean getting shut because of missis having babys both there excuses the same ??month down line and they've both been selling pups again on here with different excuses again :thumbdown:sorry would be nice or are you one off them?