EVER CONSIDERED

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1/2 x would be to heavy & even 1/4 will weigh on, also what quary are they ever going to av worked to a standard that there worth putting accross a greyhound? its hard enough finding a decent working greyound, JMO , :thumbs:

what quary are they ever going to av worked to a standard

RATS AND MICE LOL :boogie::icon_redface:

1/2 x would be to heavy & even 1/4 will weigh on, also what quary are they ever going to av worked to a standard that there worth putting accross a greyhound? its hard enough finding a decent working greyound, JMO , :thumbs:

what quary are they ever going to av worked to a standard

RATS AND MICE LOL :boogie::icon_redface:

LOL, Thats may point i agree with DUNKANON, :thumbs:

Too big, heavy and unsuitable for quarry now or pre ban. Can't see they would add anyhting to a running dog, they won't have the drive of a well bred bull which would be the type of cross you would expect to compare them too........

I used to have an AB bitch sadly passed now. she was a lovely dog but they wouldnt add anything to a lurcher there are plenty gamer, fitter bull terriers out there.

Too big and heavy and what would you hunt with it? I suppose wild boar but its probably illeagal in this country as will be breathing shortly :censored:

CROSSING THESE WITH GREYHOUNDS?

VERY SERIOUS BULL DOGS

110 POUNDS 27TTS

IMPORTED

LAST PIC 28TTS 115 POUNDS

Still to many bow fronted dogs in them dai the percentage would be to high also weight and skull size all wrong I personally love the breed and had a johnsons bull up to last year

Too big, heavy and unsuitable for quarry now or pre ban. Can't see they would add anyhting to a running dog, they won't have the drive of a well bred bull which would be the type of cross you would expect to compare them too........

The right lines have drive alright its other reasons ive listed above

CROSSING THESE WITH GREYHOUNDS?

VERY SERIOUS BULL DOGS

110 POUNDS 27TTS

IMPORTED

LAST PIC 28TTS 115 POUNDS

i woundnt bother mate stick to the tried n tested after all they arent new dogs so if they were anygood people would already have them regards :thumbs: