I've never read a thread on here ripping into the Indian community on here.. I think the reason for this is that after they arrived in the '60s, they quietly integrated with our society and added to our national worth. :yes: These people already saw themselves as British, and fully embraced our culture and traditions with the minimum of fuss...

If it was true that these threads are always about people airing their racist views, (as some always say) why haven't there been any threads about the Indians?

PS. I mean from the sensible members, not from the genuine, ignorant racists... :hmm:

I was working yesterday for a second generation, african asian family yesterday. Apart from the wedding photos in indian dress, you could not distinguish there house, friends, food or lifestyle from a white couple living in London.

They were no doubt taught when young that this is their home country and to follow our customs.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's our own fault. We have no community now, The White British community probably consists of the people that live in the same house together. I've lived in the same area all my life, I've lived on t

Whether you like it or not a crime by a foreigner in England is going to get peoples backs up more than if it was the same crime committed by an Englishman....thats perfectly natural.....if i cut the

Places where things like this are happening "the community" is to blame imo.........you've all let them come into your communities and take over The manic street preachers said it "If you tolerate th

Posted Images

Consent is the optimum word is islamic society consent is required even thought the age of consent is as low as 12 years old. In Western society the age of consent is 16 but we are not talking about consent here ...

YES WE ARE TALKING ABOUT CONSENT!!!!

The girls that were molested were not forced to have sex with the men that picked them up originally. They consented to sex with the men that picked them up originally, so there for under your Sharia law it is perfectly acceptable what these animals did to these girls.

Under our laws, you are considered a nonce if you have sex with a child under the age of 16. So to us, Islam is a nonce religion. 12 years of age an acceptable age for sex? :no: That's f*cking disgusting!!!!!

The girls didnt consent otherwise the ones over 16 would have been consenti9ng adults they were drugged beaten molested and the same for the younger girls your opinions are limited to what your country law says if the age of consent in the middle east is 12 then this is thier law not yours so they are within the law most iof the debauchery raping pillaging stealling around the world was carried out under the union jack if you know your countries history so dont be so rightious wrong actions and illegal acts apply to all society only man made laws have differences racism is also a crime isnt it in Uk or are you also selective in which laws you obey?

Racism is only a crime if your WHITE muslims waving placards calling soldiers baby killers ,burning poppys,bombing london thats not racist then what fxcking planet you live on?

I live on the same planet as you thousands of innocent women and kids killed in Iraq and Afghanistan because America wanted to invade . Colour of skin is easy to hide behind black or white a c**t is a c**t in any language or are some kids less important because they are not white?

unfortunate about the kids being killed,but i tyhink if you did some research you would find that a lot more kids are brutally abused and killed by thier own country folk,rather than US and UK soldiers.All those suicide bombs going off in iraq and afghan land isnt done by western soldiers.so lets not go down the road of calling the troops killers of innocent kids.

1985 America financed the Taliban throught the Interservice intelligence agency of Pakistan to fight the Russians in Afghanistan they taught them to make ied and trained them in guerilla fighting Ossama Bin ladens family recieved thier wealth through contracts with American and British oil companies the SAS could have killed him in Torra Bora caves in 2004 but were ordered to withdraw so check your history friend I know because I am ex military from Iran special forces

How many women and children did the Iranian special forces kill and torture? I take it you have moved to Britain? Your English is very impressive if your Iranian :hmm:

Edited by Appleseed

they choose to let other people bail them out becasue they no we do it for them like attack terrier said why do they bring more children in to this world if they cannot look after them selfs its barbaric and not using there heads they should be jabed so cannot have more kids spread aids until they stablize there country but they hate people interfering but not when we sending aid for them they love it free free free ride this country should not help them because we struggling our self we need to look after our own country first we were the greatest country in the world once upon time but now we sinking we need to make stand if not a new britain just for british only and yes im racist agianst the people who rape our culture and country yes innocent children get killed aborad through war but if there people who fight agianst other countrys hide in innocent villages towns so it cannot be helpt if they get hurt thats way life like them bombing us and hurting our children and people my (Dad mate was working in iraq protecting road worker to build new roads they got ambushed they killed all the road workers and kidnapp me dads mate with a interpriter and be headed him after they tryed to make demands there was a special opperation to rescue him but to late now his wife kids left without dad scum)

• Like 1

Consent is the optimum word is islamic society consent is required even thought the age of consent is as low as 12 years old. In Western society the age of consent is 16 but we are not talking about consent here ...

The girls that were molested were not forced to have sex with the men that picked them up originally. They consented to sex with the men that picked them up originally, so there for under your Sharia law it is perfectly acceptable what these animals did to these girls.

Under our laws, you are considered a nonce if you have sex with a child under the age of 16. So to us, Islam is a nonce religion. 12 years of age an acceptable age for sex? :no: That's f*cking disgusting!!!!!

The girls didnt consent otherwise the ones over 16 would have been consenti9ng adults they were drugged beaten molested and the same for the younger girls your opinions are limited to what your country law says if the age of consent in the middle east is 12 then this is thier law not yours so they are within the law most iof the debauchery raping pillaging stealling around the world was carried out under the union jack if you know your countries history so dont be so rightious wrong actions and illegal acts apply to all society only man made laws have differences racism is also a crime isnt it in Uk or are you also selective in which laws you obey?

Racism is only a crime if your WHITE muslims waving placards calling soldiers baby killers ,burning poppys,bombing london thats not racist then what fxcking planet you live on?

I live on the same planet as you thousands of innocent women and kids killed in Iraq and Afghanistan because America wanted to invade . Colour of skin is easy to hide behind black or white a c**t is a c**t in any language or are some kids less important because they are not white?

unfortunate about the kids being killed,but i tyhink if you did some research you would find that a lot more kids are brutally abused and killed by thier own country folk,rather than US and UK soldiers.All those suicide bombs going off in iraq and afghan land isnt done by western soldiers.so lets not go down the road of calling the troops killers of innocent kids.

1985 America financed the Taliban throught the Interservice intelligence agency of Pakistan to fight the Russians in Afghanistan they taught them to make ied and trained them in guerilla fighting Ossama Bin ladens family recieved thier wealth through contracts with American and British oil companies the SAS could have killed him in Torra Bora caves in 2004 but were ordered to withdraw so check your history friend I know because I am ex military from Iran special forces

im well aware of the american and british involvement in the war against russia.my point was about kids being killed by thier own countrymen.

1972 You prick.

im well aware of the american and british involvement in the war against russia.my point was about kids being killed by thier own countrymen.

1972 You prick.

hey fatty maybe one day ill meet up with you and you can call me a prick to my face.oh and what the f**k is 1972 got to do with anything?if you were meaning the soviet afghan war it was 1979 and ended in 1989 so if your gonna call people pricks at the very least know what your talking about fatty.

Edited by scothunter

1972 You prick.

hey fatty maybe one day ill meet up with you and you can call me a prick to my face.

Hopefully.:thumbs:

How many women and children did the Iranian special forces kill and torture? I take it you have moved to Britain? Your English is very impressive if your Iranian :hmm:

My English is due to being an officer and my father who was also an Iranian Mi;itary officer who served in Burma and Thialand with the Allied forces during the second world war My grandfather and great grandfather also served in the British Army during the 1800`S Persia (Iran)so my family has probably done more for this country than most of yours check your military history and see how many Muslims died fighting for the British army it may well surprise you.

1972 You prick.

hey fatty maybe one day ill meet up with you and you can call me a prick to my face.oh and what the f**k is 1972 got to do with anything?if you were meaning the soviet afghan war it was 1979 and ended in 1989 so if your gonna call people pricks at the very least know what your talking about fatty.

:laugh: :laugh: 1972 The fool,s the fool,s.You rest my case.:thumbs:

I've never read a thread on here ripping into the Indian community on here.. I think the reason for this is that after they arrived in the '60s, they quietly integrated with our society and added to our national worth. :yes: These people already saw themselves as British, and fully embraced our culture and traditions with the minimum of fuss...

If it was true that these threads are always about people airing their racist views, (as some always say) why haven't there been any threads about the Indians?

PS. I mean from the sensible members, not from the genuine, ignorant racists... :hmm:

I was working yesterday for a second generation, african asian family yesterday. Apart from the wedding photos in indian dress, you could not distinguish there house, friends, food or lifestyle from a white couple living in London.

They were no doubt taught when young that this is their home country and to follow our customs.

I think the Indians have done a lot more to integrate into British society. They do keep certain aspects of their culture and religion, Which are very important to them, but by and large I think the most of them have done quite a lot to integrate.

I'm yet to see whole housing estates and area's over taken by Indian Sikh's as well. Just from my own observations they'll move in to any area and integrate with the locals and even the majority of Indian Sikh people who are born in this country that I know, actually talk with a local English accent. It may not seem like a big deal to some but they're showing a willingness and for the most part always have to integrate, and do it with a lot more respect than what some other peoples have done in this country.

That's my take on it anyway.