There good at giving it large when theres a group of them, get one on his own and he'll swear on the bible hes a christian, not a backbone between them all. Their skin colour and religion is all theyve got to hide behind, not one will stand up for it when its one on one. When they used to call me a racist on the front door of my own club when i used to knock them back id say, 'yeah i am, what you going to do?', they were that stunned that someone had admitted it they fooked off, too used to people pussy footing around them say, no no no im not a racist, my best friends an asian, load of b0ll0x, stand up to them, they'll soon get the message.

That's it mate. The vast majority of them are definitely of the "More the merrier" mind set when it comes to beating one bloke up.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's our own fault. We have no community now, The White British community probably consists of the people that live in the same house together. I've lived in the same area all my life, I've lived on t

Whether you like it or not a crime by a foreigner in England is going to get peoples backs up more than if it was the same crime committed by an Englishman....thats perfectly natural.....if i cut the

Places where things like this are happening "the community" is to blame imo.........you've all let them come into your communities and take over The manic street preachers said it "If you tolerate th

Posted Images

There good at giving it large when theres a group of them, get one on his own and he'll swear on the bible hes a christian, not a backbone between them all. Their skin colour and religion is all theyve got to hide behind, not one will stand up for it when its one on one. When they used to call me a racist on the front door of my own club when i used to knock them back id say, 'yeah i am, what you going to do?', they were that stunned that someone had admitted it they fooked off, too used to people pussy footing around them say, no no no im not a racist, my best friends an asian, load of b0ll0x, stand up to them, they'll soon get the message.

That's it mate. The vast majority of them are definitely of the "More the merrier" mind set when it comes to beating one bloke up.

like that old war vetrin few years ago in park ran by pakis

copied from another site

Firstly what's all this about Pakistani men and Pakistani communities or British Pakistani's, Pakistan and Britain are two different countries the choice should be clear you are either British or you are Pakistani you cannot be both. But therein lies the fatal flaw of multiculturalism which purports to celebrate the differences between cultures but actually reinforces the differences. It doesn't work you merely have to look at the Balkans to take it to its nth degree ie we get the terms Bosnian Serbs, Bosnian Croats, Bosnian Albanians and then what you end up with is the 'Birds of a feather' scenario with all the Serbs in one village all the Croats in another etc with the result that the communities are Isolated. crimes by one group against another are dealt with summarily and are blown up until the hatred boils over but in fact highlights. Mr Vaz should wake up and face the facts, the Pakistani muslim community doesn't allow friendship between white boys and Pakistani girls on pain of death. The alarming thing is that when a white person attacks a member of the ethnic minorities it is called a Race hate crime yet the other way round every effort is made to quash any suggestion as was initially the case in the Kris Donald murder (Kriss Donald, 15, from Pollokshields, was abducted, stabbed thirteen times and then doused in petrol and burned to death by five men of Pakistani descent in March 2004, apparently in revenge for an earlier incident at a city centre nightclub which had nothing at all to do with Kris Donald). In that case the Cowardly perpetrators ran off to Pakistan where special dispensation had to be sought to have them extradited on a one off request to President Musharraf There is a cultural divide between the communities there are no go areas in our cities for white people, however the messages sent out by British women are not good either you just need to look at the antics of young women in cities around the UK and abroad on a weekend to see how British women are regarded by those of different cultures here and abroad. There can never be any excuse for rape, abuse or murder but there has to be a recognition that the portrayal and sexual anticsof British women here and abroad has a lot to do with the lack of respect shown to them across the cultural divide, anyone who can't see that needs a labotomy. Yes a woman should be able to behave as she chooses, go where she likes, wear what she wants and the Public Information film attests that she didn't buy the short skirt because she wanted to be raped.. but the freedoms she believes she has should never be allowed to outweigh common sense and personal safety when there are predatory B@stards of all creeds out there who will take advantage of vulnerable individuals. This crime is rape and sexual abuse first and foremost Straw is wrong though in one respect that he should be looking at the problem from all sides and think why Pakistani men treat their women one way and white women another...loook through the eyes of their community and not just the eyes of Pakistani men but also Pakistani women and take a look at the perceptions of UK women held by other communities as well

lad i know from houghton was close to getting locked up for "paki bashing" lost his rag after seeing with they were doing o a war satue in town few months back! they used to go round in the car n that like i think thats what some ones on about on here lol :thumbs: madlads like!

Its amazing how anyone who every posts anything worth reading and has half a brain never contributes to these threads. Theres good and bad in all people and there are just as many sick british criminals as there are sick muslim criminals. I guess after years of being the big bully nation that took advantage of those worse off than yourselves you don't like it when people come and take advantage of yourselves, i.e immigrants. I'm not standing up for rapists or child molesters in any way but for god sake if your going to do anything about it go and do it, saying in block capitals how many heads should be banged is simply being a mouthpiece. Actions speak louder than words, us Irish showed that in the 1920's when we managed to get rid of our immigrants :thumbs:

CAN WE HAVE ARE SEVEN BILLION BACK :angel:

Its amazing how anyone who every posts anything worth reading and has half a brain never contributes to these threads. Theres good and bad in all people and there are just as many sick british criminals as there are sick muslim criminals. I guess after years of being the big bully nation that took advantage of those worse off than yourselves you don't like it when people come and take advantage of yourselves, i.e immigrants. I'm not standing up for rapists or child molesters in any way but for god sake if your going to do anything about it go and do it, saying in block capitals how many heads should be banged is simply being a mouthpiece. Actions speak louder than words, us Irish showed that in the 1920's when we managed to get rid of our immigrants :thumbs:

CAN WE HAVE ARE SEVEN BILLION BACK :angel:

All stick together, Dont use there shops

Dont use there taxi s

hit the scum where it hurts in there pocket stop them spending our money

on terror and sending it over seas. :wallbash:

SHOTGUNKELLY........i know post was from another site BUT..............

If that post is supposed to be moralistic on behalf of muslim women against british women then i'm affraid it doesn't wash with me...........my morals stand with facts that as a mother and grandmother i would NEVER stand by and have my child molested by any man be it for beliefs/religeon, as a mother with morals i would rather die and take my child with me than subject her to any immoral acts of indescency in the name of religeon or any circumstances, i would rather be stoned to death or cut to bits than hand my child over for marriage to any vile paedophile........

All you lot are moaning as usual, but when it comes to doing something you dont want to know.

I know we all find politics boring but the answer to this must be political and non violent, when i put up a thread with a link to sign the EU referendum pledge it got about 16 views and not one reply (a Jeremy Kyle thread went to 20 pages)

Getting out of the EU is a start because if enough people demand it there will be a major political shake up, the traitors and chancers will be ousted from westminster and we will regain our own soveriegnty.

So get on and do SOMETHING, sighn up and demand a referendum on Europe, also the Daily Express is running a campaign, so sign and send off their coupon and get your friends and family to do it also.

If you realy are patriotic do it, no one else is gonna do it for us.

All you lot are moaning as usual, but when it comes to doing something you dont want to know.

I know we all find politics boring but the answer to this must be political and non violent, when i put up a thread with a link to sign the EU referendum pledge it got about 16 views and not one reply (a Jeremy Kyle thread went to 20 pages)

Getting out of the EU is a start because if enough people demand it there will be a major political shake up, the traitors and chancers will be ousted from westminster and we will regain our own soveriegnty.

So get on and do SOMETHING, sighn up and demand a referendum on Europe, also the Daily Express is running a campaign, so sign and send off their coupon and get your friends and family to do it also.

when this coupon out ill fill it in send it

:toast:

when this coupon out ill fill it in send it

:toast::thumbs:

Consent is the optimum word is islamic society consent is required even thought the age of consent is as low as 12 years old. In Western society the age of consent is 16 but we are not talking about consent here ...

YES WE ARE TALKING ABOUT CONSENT!!!!

The girls that were molested were not forced to have sex with the men that picked them up originally. They consented to sex with the men that picked them up originally, so there for under your Sharia law it is perfectly acceptable what these animals did to these girls.

Under our laws, you are considered a nonce if you have sex with a child under the age of 16. So to us, Islam is a nonce religion. 12 years of age an acceptable age for sex? :no: That's f*cking disgusting!!!!!

The girls didnt consent otherwise the ones over 16 would have been consenti9ng adults they were drugged beaten molested and the same for the younger girls your opinions are limited to what your country law says if the age of consent in the middle east is 12 then this is thier law not yours so they are within the law most iof the debauchery raping pillaging stealling around the world was carried out under the union jack if you know your countroies history so dont be so rightious wrong actions and illegal acts apply to all society only man made laws have differences racism is also a crime isnt it in Uk or are you also selective in which laws you obey?

Racism is only a crime if your WHITE muslims waving placards calling soldiers baby killers ,burning poppys,bombing london thats not racist then what fxcking planet you live on?

Perhaps if we white parents didn't let our 12 year old daughters wander the streets in mini skirts tight tops flashing their belly-button pierces and swigging cheap lager and blagging fags off older guys there might be less of a problem?

Just a thought.

Completely out of the question, I cant even believe that people are saying these types of things, So are you saying that because people decide to wear certain clothes that they deserve to be raped and kidnapped and undisputed how can you seriously have the nerve to defend the people who are doing this, people like you are the cause of the problem

At what point have I defended rapists you tit? rape is rape you conviently forget white british males rape women too. For every crime you can come up with theres a white eqivalent. Instead of talking out your arse get your facts right but i spose if you did that you would have nowt to talk pish about

WETHER THERES WHITE RAPISTS IN THIS COUNTRY OR NOT IT DOESNT TAKE AWAY THE FACT THAT MUSI'S THINK THEY CAN TURN OUR COUNTRY INTO A SHARIA PLAYGROUND, THIS ISNT GOOD.

WE HAVE A DUTY TO DEAL WITH THE DANGERS OF BRITISH CRIMINALS BUT WHO THE f**k SIGNED US UP TP THIS LOT, THERE MUSI SCUM! NOT OUR PROBLEM. ALTHOUGH IF THE GOVERNMET WANT TO START WALKING THEM INTO A GAS CHAMBER I'LL GLADLY PAY AN EXTRA 5% EXTRA VAT FOR THE GAS!!!

:notworthy::notworthy::thumbs:

Perhaps if we white parents didn't let our 12 year old daughters wander the streets in mini skirts tight tops flashing their belly-button pierces and swigging cheap lager and blagging fags off older guys there might be less of a problem?

Just a thought.

Completely out of the question, I cant even believe that people are saying these types of things, So are you saying that because people decide to wear certain clothes that they deserve to be raped and kidnapped and undisputed how can you seriously have the nerve to defend the people who are doing this, people like you are the cause of the problem

At what point have I defended rapists you tit? rape is rape you conviently forget white british males rape women too. For every crime you can come up with theres a white eqivalent. Instead of talking out your arse get your facts right but i spose if you did that you would have nowt to talk pish about

WETHER THERES WHITE RAPISTS IN THIS COUNTRY OR NOT IT DOESNT TAKE AWAY THE FACT THAT MUSI'S THINK THEY CAN TURN OUR COUNTRY INTO A SHARIA PLAYGROUND, THIS ISNT GOOD.

WE HAVE A DUTY TO DEAL WITH THE DANGERS OF BRITISH CRIMINALS BUT WHO THE f**k SIGNED US UP TP THIS LOT, THERE MUSI SCUM! NOT OUR PROBLEM. ALTHOUGH IF THE GOVERNMET WANT TO START WALKING THEM INTO A GAS CHAMBER I'LL GLADLY PAY AN EXTRA 5% EXTRA VAT FOR THE GAS!!!

:notworthy::notworthy::thumbs:

yea i wouldnt have prob paying for some happy pellets for them.

Consent is the optimum word is islamic society consent is required even thought the age of consent is as low as 12 years old. In Western society the age of consent is 16 but we are not talking about consent here ...

YES WE ARE TALKING ABOUT CONSENT!!!!

The girls that were molested were not forced to have sex with the men that picked them up originally. They consented to sex with the men that picked them up originally, so there for under your Sharia law it is perfectly acceptable what these animals did to these girls.

Under our laws, you are considered a nonce if you have sex with a child under the age of 16. So to us, Islam is a nonce religion. 12 years of age an acceptable age for sex? :no: That's f*cking disgusting!!!!!

The girls didnt consent otherwise the ones over 16 would have been consenti9ng adults they were drugged beaten molested and the same for the younger girls your opinions are limited to what your country law says if the age of consent in the middle east is 12 then this is thier law not yours so they are within the law most iof the debauchery raping pillaging stealling around the world was carried out under the union jack if you know your countroies history so dont be so rightious wrong actions and illegal acts apply to all society only man made laws have differences racism is also a crime isnt it in Uk or are you also selective in which laws you obey?

Racism is only a crime if your WHITE muslims waving placards calling soldiers baby killers ,burning poppys,bombing london thats not racist then what fxcking planet you live on?

I live on the same planet as you thousands of innocent women and kids killed in Iraq and Afghanistan because America wanted to invade . Colour of skin is easy to hide behind black or white a c**t is a c**t in any language or are some kids less important because they are not white?