My Bull cross pup

good thread lads :victory: nice to see a litter all find good homes to good luck to you all :thumbs:

Yeah these pups deserve a shot, the parents to them have had the arses grafted off them and still going strong, so with the right upbringing they should make decent grafters.

I've had the opportunity to buy other pups over the past 2 - 3 years but I've waited for this mating to happen, and I'm over the moon with my pup. I know I've said it a million times before but if he grows into the grafter that either of his parents are then I'll be real pleased.

Im hoping that too mate if anything im hoping they surpase them if we,re lucky ha ha ha the dam i own i can trace but to her great grandparent they were all good grafters i think your pup looks the spit of its grandfather (guiness) :thumbs:

:thumbs:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like my pair have thrown to the bull dont it pend. not as leggy as the rest but thats ideal for what i've got planned for um.

:thumbs: im well chuffed with mine mate and i think every1 else is pleased with theres mate :thumbs: