My Bull cross pup

Thought id stick this picture up of my bullcross put i own the mother kink and swag owns the father i cant waiter til next season and im showing her abit she can be a handful at times but thats pups for yah im very pleased with her.

if id had the choice mate that one would of had a home here with me looks a cracker that does :thumbs: ,as for being a bit of a handful,yours and mine both mate :D,heres mine now getting on great with my other bitch and in all honesty the pups a little belter mate and full of character so be good to see them coming on next year cheers rob :thumbs:

027.jpg

THATS A CRACKING LOOKING BRI/BITCH MATE SEEN A PIC ON ANOTHER THREAD .TOPS.ATB

:thumbs:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alrite rob that pup looks great as bad as mine for the fighting the old dogs half scared of her shes abit too fool on for the old fella i think went out this morning with them all inh the snow shes was running round like a loon ha ha ha :thumbs:

Alrite rob that pup looks great as bad as mine for the fighting the old dogs half scared of her shes abit too fool on for the old fella i think went out this morning with them all inh the snow shes was running round like a loon ha ha ha :thumbs:

tell me about it mate she proper full on just dont know when to stop mind you nothing the older bitch cant handle and theres nothing better for teaching them some manners,im really chuffed with her mate you done me a right favour there roll on next year atb to you mate cheers :thumbs:

Roll on next season il keep you posted on her i saw the brother and sister swag has got and they look nice :thumbs: and attack fell has got a brother and he looks a strong dog too :thumbs:

tell me about it mate she proper full on just dont know when to stop mind you nothing the older bitch cant handle and theres nothing better for teaching them some manners,im really chuffed with her mate you done me a right favour there roll on next year atb to you mate cheers :thumbs:

Roll on next season il keep you posted on her i saw the brother and sister swag has got and they look nice :thumbs: and attack fell has got a brother and he looks a strong dog too :thumbs:

:thumbs:

Yeah I've got the litter brother to those two. I've got high hopes for these dogs, and it'd be nice to hear how they get on over the years. In the right hands they'll work well :good: .

I'll have to get some decent pics of him to put up.

be nice to see some more of the litter,iv seen foragers bitch pretty much same as mine really and also a little handful apparently :D

Yeah foragers was a littkle bitch quite a nice looking dog but i think he was saying that she had shot up ha ha ha always the way attack fells gona try and get some pics up of his bitch i think :thumbs:

Yeah foragers was a littkle bitch quite a nice looking dog but i think he was saying that she had shot up ha ha ha always the way attack fells gona try and get some pics up of his bitch i think :thumbs:

I had a dog off you mate LOL, not a bitch.

This isn't the best pic of him, (I'll get some better ones of him tomorrow hopefully) and you'll have to excuse me Homer slippers lol, but here he is anyway -

DSC00729.jpg

good thread lads :victory: nice to see a litter all find good homes to good luck to you all :thumbs:

Yeah these pups deserve a shot, the parents to them have had the arses grafted off them and still going strong, so with the right upbringing they should make decent grafters.

I've had the opportunity to buy other pups over the past 2 - 3 years but I've waited for this mating to happen, and I'm over the moon with my pup. I know I've said it a million times before but if he grows into the grafter that either of his parents are then I'll be real pleased.

good thread lads :victory: nice to see a litter all find good homes to good luck to you all :thumbs:

Yeah these pups deserve a shot, the parents to them have had the arses grafted off them and still going strong, so with the right upbringing they should make decent grafters.

I've had the opportunity to buy other pups over the past 2 - 3 years but I've waited for this mating to happen, and I'm over the moon with my pup. I know I've said it a million times before but if he grows into the grafter that either of his parents are then I'll be real pleased.

Im hoping that too mate if anything im hoping they surpase them if we,re lucky ha ha ha the dam i own i can trace but to her great grandparent they were all good grafters i think your pup looks the spit of its grandfather (guiness) :thumbs: