Bad Members

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont claim to know much about the internet or forums but whats the big deal about arguments anyway....its not like its important so why the obssession with policing the forum so strictly....if peopl

You see, because your getting upset by my post which is making a valid point I'm being labeled a trouble maker. I'll not upset you anymore as I don't want to be on mod review or banned. It's a democra

Fair point, Gnasher but some folks aren't too thick skinned and take offence easily, especially if they're not used to this kind of place.   It is only the internet after all but when someone's tryi

feck me, they will argue about owt on here,,,, even me asking a question about argueing :blink:

well at the risk of repeating myself,,, is there argueing on 4x4 forums, football, mountian climbing forums, or whatever pastime. cheers TOMO

:laugh: Well, I've definitely eaten a whole shop full of pies, but I ain't climbed any mountains lately,..and the subject of football leaves me cold,..but, I'll wager there is plenty of bish/bash and arguing on most Forums... :yes:

In any activity, hobby or pursuit, there will always be conflict and disagreement,.and the Hunting Life, is no different...

Facts are,..you cannot do much about such things...it kinda goes with the territory,.and the rise of Internet Forum has been a gift from the Gods, for any sad fecker, intent upon causing bad feeling...SO,..the arguing, back biting, and girlified jealousy, is here to stay,...and one can only survive, by adhering to the words of my old Roe hunting partner, Don Corleone,..when he said ,.." Chalkie,..Keep yer friends CLOSE,.and your enemies,.CLOSER".... :thumbs:

A very honest post Chalkie, we all disagree........at some point... Its being polite with it, that shows who's a good guy..

Its a case of the minority spoiling it for majority on here im afraid..bring in the 3 strikes and out rule i say...atb stabba

STABBA ''YOU FUCCKING GRASSER'' IM ON MY SECOND STRIKE YOU ''ANUS PASSAGE'' :laugh::rofl::rofl:

PMSL :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Its a case of the minority spoiling it for majority on here im afraid..bring in the 3 strikes and out rule i say...atb stabba

STABBA ''YOU FUCCKING GRASSER'' IM ON MY SECOND STRIKE YOU ''ANUS PASSAGE'' :laugh::rofl::rofl:

PMSL :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Said it before I'll say it again sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssstabba :laugh:

not so much as a grass as a sweetie wife. cheekychick has him doing the dinner, the dishes, the cleaning....foot massages :whistling:

picture them lads from the bounty kitchen roll advert........ :tongue2:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: And I was gonna ask him if he wanted a job down the pits :laugh: Not now the wee fairy :laugh:

Guest traceyg

Good man Ian :thumbs: can the same be said for chat????

Cant remember last time you were in chat and to be honest since i removed the trouble causers from chat and Ian made it donators only chat is just fine . may could do with few more members but last night 18 was in and good night was had by all, . And all this about me scary in person mush , you must have met the wrong TG :angel:

Nowt wrong with a good sensible arguement or disagreement to clear the air or just frankly state a opinion, life would be one boring place if we all agreed but from time to time a olive branch wouldn't go a miss expecially when things get nasty.

It takes a big man to admit they're wrong and a even bigger one to come clean and apoligise if he is out of order. its just a shame to see some good threads get spoilt and blown clean off track from the original title! I have lost count in the past how many good threads I have cleaned up just to keep them running before someone asks for or it ends up binned.

Its christmas soon lads! time to get pissed and be merry :drinks:

Just a opinion

Jasper

Guest bullterrier

the people that are the bad members are realy that bothered ,because once they kick off they can just sign back up with a different user name, :thumbdown:

I'm validating all accounts at the minute.

:hmm: What is VALIDATING,...does it cost anything....is it painful.. :cry:

why do you want to be first :tongue2:

the people that are the bad members are realy that bothered ,because once they kick off they can just sign back up with a different user name, :thumbdown:

i had a funny feeling in a strange place ..never saw ian tho ....

I just asked the cute little lass who works in the local shop (using my bestest Leslie Philips voice of course .) if I could validate her account . Terrific left hook that girl ...