Bad Members

Please do me a favour, if theres certain members causing arguements on here and spoiling good threads let me know, same goes for the macho, not so bright ones posting anything up and not caring because there untouchable..OR so they say..

You can PM me or one of the mods OR you can hit the report post button on a bad post, and it will be looked into...

I've removed a few today, it only takes a quick look at there posts to see they offer nothing but sniping others...

The forums only as good as the members make it, if people want rid of the bad elements spoiling the forum and making us all look bad, everyone needs to help ...

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont claim to know much about the internet or forums but whats the big deal about arguments anyway....its not like its important so why the obssession with policing the forum so strictly....if peopl

You see, because your getting upset by my post which is making a valid point I'm being labeled a trouble maker. I'll not upset you anymore as I don't want to be on mod review or banned. It's a democra

Fair point, Gnasher but some folks aren't too thick skinned and take offence easily, especially if they're not used to this kind of place.   It is only the internet after all but when someone's tryi

Good man Ian :thumbs: can the same be said for chat????

I don't visit chat that often mushroom, but yes, once a member is removed they are removed from chat also.. If they start spouting or being offensive to others let me know... why waste time with these people ??

feck me, they will argue about owt on here,,,, even me asking a question about argueing :blink:

well at the risk of repeating myself,,, is there argueing on 4x4 forums, football, mountian climbing forums, or whatever pastime. cheers TOMO

Good man Ian :thumbs: can the same be said for chat????

I don't visit chat that often mushroom, but yes, once a member is removed they are removed from chat also.. If they start spouting or being offensive to others let me know... why waste time with these people ??

Usually the TG takes care of the morons :laugh: she's scary and even more terrifying in person :laugh:

i think some people don't know the difference between being obnoxious and having a reasonable debate.

would a warning system work?

at first sign of someone acting up you could warn them so at least they know what theyre doing wrong,then if they continue ban them.

there is a warn system in place :thumbs:

Its a case of the minority spoiling it for majority on here im afraid..bring in the 3 strikes and out rule i say...atb stabba

Totally agree with that..... Ian give stabba one just for being here :laugh: make an example :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: