Bad Members

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont claim to know much about the internet or forums but whats the big deal about arguments anyway....its not like its important so why the obssession with policing the forum so strictly....if peopl

You see, because your getting upset by my post which is making a valid point I'm being labeled a trouble maker. I'll not upset you anymore as I don't want to be on mod review or banned. It's a democra

Fair point, Gnasher but some folks aren't too thick skinned and take offence easily, especially if they're not used to this kind of place.   It is only the internet after all but when someone's tryi

I Think i have a bad member it keeps itching.

Ian has many a ways of dealing with that . . .. PM him. :thumbs:

I didn't know he works for a clinic... :blink::laugh:

Its a "private" clinic. :thumbs::whistling:

i heard he secrectly records visits and show the videos on mods swingers nights :laugh:

I Think i have a bad member it keeps itching.

Ian has many a ways of dealing with that . . .. PM him. :thumbs:

I didn't know he works for a clinic... :blink::laugh:

Its a "private" clinic. :thumbs::whistling:

Ah, I see. Donators only then... :D

There's no better way to spend a fiver! :tongue2:

I dont claim to know much about the internet or forums but whats the big deal about arguments anyway....its not like its important so why the obssession with policing the forum so strictly....if people want to carry on like 9 year olds then just ignore them...ultimately,people will read whats interesting and ignore whats not....so dont that kind of take care of itself.

• Like 2

I dont claim to know much about the internet or forums but whats the big deal about arguments anyway....its not like its important so why the obssession with policing the forum so strictly....if people want to carry on like 9 year olds then just ignore them...ultimately,people will read whats interesting and ignore whats not....so dont that kind of take care of itself.

Fair point, Gnasher but some folks aren't too thick skinned and take offence easily, especially if they're not used to this kind of place.

It is only the internet after all but when someone's trying to make a point that maybe someone else doesn't agree with and all they get is the piss ripped out of them, they'll only take so much before either biteing back or buggering off. Either way leads to bad feeling on someone's part and that's bad for the site as a whole...

• Like 1

Nothing wrong with argueing or disagreeing , but it does get a bit tiresome when you give an opinion and you get abuse for daring to disagree with someone , :thumbs:

the problem is with that theory, that most posts end up as a pissing contest.

it becomes so bad that the decent folk stop logging on....and the forum dies.

as said....nothing wrong with REASONED debate and a difference of opinion, but some people seem to take "a difference of opinion" as a personal insult.

nothing wrong with a good argument, its just bad when people resort to name calling and personal comments

ps,i sorted my bad member with anti-biotics, think it wa amoxillin or something like that :thumbs:

Maybe some virtual broad spectrum anti-biotics would do the trick on here...? :laugh:

the problem is with that theory, that most posts end up as a pissing contest.

it becomes so bad that the decent folk stop logging on....and the forum dies.

as said....nothing wrong with REASONED debate and a difference of opinion, but some people seem to take "a difference of opinion" as a personal insult.

IMHO thats where a good mod would step in and nip it in the bud :thumbs:

Y.I.S Leeview

• Like 1