immigrants

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ROOSTER

dont know if we need them or not but feck me where are we going to put them this island is getting a bit over populated, you cant move on the roads cant get an appointment at hospital,doctors dentists in a reasonable time, more homes needed at a cost to the little countryside we have left, you can put a certain amount in a box when you squeeze more in the arse falls out the box :angry:

Labour voting citizens LOL you only have yourselves to blame the rest of us are also to blame for letting it happen...............what a country 2 minutes silence at a football match for dead prostitutes 39 dead service men and women killed in Afghanistan last year not a mention for them the country doesnt seem to give a f**k ............we deserve what we get and were going to get it.........................Dont get me started LOL LOL.

I live in Southampton and it always has had more than its fair share of immigrants but these poles are really taking the piss!

I clean windows for a living,not much of a job iknow,but since losing most of my commercial work to a firm employing cheap polish labour its even worse.

All you hear is "oh they are hard workers" and "the english dont want to work"well ive worked alongside some and found them to be lazy ignorant b......s that use the "i dont understand" excuse to do as little as possible.As for the english not wanting to work,why should we work for shite wages,we have to pay taxes,we have to pay for an mot,tax and insurance on our motors, the poles dont. :censored: we dont want to live 10 to a house.

The only people that benefit from these people here are the fat cat bosses that need a pool of cheap labour.

sorry to rant but i couldnt resist after being rained off.

SEND EM BACK

Where are my grandsons going to work? Poland i expect.

Guest craftycarper

Good points and i agree with some of them,the only dealings i have had with the Eastern Europeans is they work hard and do as they are asked.

:sick: One thing i dont touch though is that dirty curry house shite and kebebs :sick:

Don't tell me they have the same hygene standards as us ( well some of us eh Ditchy ) filthy twots.

Give me a good old fashioned British Pizza or Chinese any day ;)

Chinese :sick: :sick: The chinese restaurant near my dad got closed down years ago for having an alsation in the freezer. Opened up a few years ago with the same people working their. Joe

i don't mind the chinese, keep themselves to themselves and do great food, even if it is alsation, it tastes lovely. They could serve up a human log and still make it taste nice :). By the way don't forget a lot of people would heave if they saw you eating squirel or rabbit that's life. As for all the other immigrants they can go feck thereselves, but i also have to agree with an earlier post that we have enough of our own bleeding us dry here and i'm affraid the system is there to be abused so in a way good luck to em it's not their fault it's the bloody government as usual, i bet if i tried to claim for something i wouldn't get a penny. The aussies have got it down to a fine art though, let em come within a few yards of the beach ,then open fire at em :laugh::laugh:

we need more not immigrants not less, get some kings and queens ,judges,polititions lawyers and other parasites over here. then see how fast the shutters go up when that lot start looking for jobs

Labour voting citizens LOL you only have yourselves to blame the rest of us are also to blame for letting it happen...............what a country 2 minutes silence at a football match for dead prostitutes 39 dead service men and women killed in Afghanistan last year not a mention for them the country doesnt seem to give a f**k ............we deserve what we get and were going to get it.........................Dont get me started LOL LOL.

I find myself agreeing with you mate ,spot on .Our forefathers will be turning in their graves .f****d up good and proper by scared polititions .Our local twat refuses to answer letters on immimgration sent to him .

CANT THEY SEE WHATS HAPPENING TO OUR COUNTRY ,OUR ONCE WHITE AND PROUD LAND .

Do not buy f**k all ,speak or look at the c@nts .They know they are not wanted .f**k OFF .

I find myself agreeing with you mate ,spot on .Our forefathers will be turning in their graves .f****d up good and proper by scared polititions .Our local twat refuses to answer letters on immimgration sent to him .

CANT THEY SEE WHATS HAPPENING TO OUR COUNTRY ,OUR ONCE WHITE AND PROUD LAND .

Do not buy f**k all ,speak or look at the c@nts .They know they are not wanted .f**k OFF .

foxdropper though i agree with a lot of what youre saying mate,it aint a colour issue its a question of numbers,and over crowding,the point im trying to get across is we dont have enough housing or work for the people already here,it just seems pure madness to take in more and more people,the government are at this moment down grading thousands of acres of greenbelt land to brown belt making and encouraging local councils to build anywhere they can,we will find ourselves in bigger traffic jams earning less money living like sardines, the n.h.s is already at the point of collapse it cannot handle the amount of new people coming in .but dont get me wrong either most of the eastern europeans ive met are arrogant sly lazy c**ts who know exactly what theyre doing, australia has the right idea ,they wont even let us in and we feckin put em there :laugh: ,and ide be interested to know how many people per square acre theyve got compared to us. :victory: