immigrants

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:icon_eek: fling the buggas out! :censored: . Took the girls to see Kylie at Wembley this week, on the way home, stopped at a services at about midnight for a cuppa. Out of about thirty+ people in there about twelve of us were actually white and from this country :icon_eek: .

When I was a kid, my old man always used to tell us to back Enoch Powell us not knowing a damn thing he was on about :icon_eek:

WE DO NOW!!!..............Al :angry:

Edited by mad al

hi all the company i work for uses an agency when we a very busy, we used to get

british people that needed work now we got all sorts. all they are after is a easy time and easy money.

in a street close to me there are 19 living in a two bedroom house. they have un taxed cars and the plod

just leave them carry on.

hi all the company i work for uses an agency when we a very busy, we used to get

british people that needed work now we got all sorts. all they are after is a easy time and easy money.

in a street close to me there are 19 living in a two bedroom house. they have un taxed cars and the plod

Well thats cheered me up no end.

I got a pull from old bill last year and my tax disc was only just out of date.

But I was only born here,and paid my taxes an ni contributions all my working life .... so thats allright then isn't

it???

Well thats cheered me up no end.

I got a pull from old bill last year and my tax disc was only just out of date.

But I was only born here,and paid my taxes an ni contributions all my working life .... so thats allright then isn't

it???

60 odd years ago we waged war on germany for invading poland,but i suppose if our country was being invaded quietly, a bit at a time ,by the whole eastern block ,whos gonna notice? :icon_eek:

:icon_redface: Don't want to go against the grain too much here but if they come here to have a go and be a decent law abiding citizen and pay there way, then i aint got a problem. We've got enough folk in this country who won't lift a finger to find work let alone travel across a continent and learn a foreign language :angry:

Why the f*ck should i support those idle twats with my taxes let alone some other countries. :blink:

A polish bricky charges £40 a day... who are you going to employ?

here in eire i havent come across one decent tradesman yet poles russians etc

i have had first hand expriance of employing them yes they are hard workers

but if you want a shit job pay them 40 quid a day it will cost you alot more to

sort out in the long run as i have found out in the past :yes::yes::yes:

i wouldent employ them if they worked for nothing

cheers bb

Good points and i agree with some of them,the only dealings i have had with the Eastern Europeans is they work hard and do as they are asked.

:sick: One thing i dont touch though is that dirty curry house shite and kebebs :sick:

Don't tell me they have the same hygene standards as us ( well some of us eh Ditchy ) filthy twots.

Give me a good old fashioned British Pizza or Chinese any day ;)

:icon_eek: fling the buggas out! :censored: . Took the girls to see Kylie at Wembley this week, on the way home, stopped at a services at about midnight for a cuppa. Out of about thirty+ people in there about twelve of us were actually white and from this country :icon_eek: .

When I was a kid, my old man always used to tell us to back Enoch Powell us not knowing a damn thing he was on about :icon_eek:

WE DO NOW!!!..............Al :angry:

Good points and i agree with some of them,the only dealings i have had with the Eastern Europeans is they work hard and do as they are asked.

:sick: One thing i dont touch though is that dirty curry house shite and kebebs :sick:

Don't tell me they have the same hygene standards as us ( well some of us eh Ditchy ) filthy twots.

Chinese :sick: :sick: The chinese restaurant near my dad got closed down years ago for having an alsation in the freezer. Opened up a few years ago with the same people working their. Joe

feck,the one i use has been closed down three or four times for the same thing,been posioned by them twice :angry: ,still the best chinese in town though wouldn't go anywhere else :)

Dont agree with immigration the way it stands, but finnacially I think we have more to fear from the spongeing Brits who know the system inside out. At least a polish worker on the books has to pay tax hear, what he does with his money after that is his choice. What I dont agree with is them taking jobs we have people more than willing to do, but I think we need to look a lot closer to home for the source of this countries problems.

Chinese :sick: :sick: The chinese restaurant near my dad got closed down years ago for having an alsation in the freezer. Opened up a few years ago with the same people working their. Joe

feck,the one i use has been closed down three or four times for the same thing,been posioned by them twice :angry: ,still the best chinese in town though wouldn't go anywhere else :)

its the blue collar workers its going to affect,anyone who works on the building especially ,two of my mates who have been on the building for over 20 yrs and were very rarely out of work ,cannot find any for sensible money,a good brickie down here was on 150/180 a day ,a good hod carrier 100/120 a day ,because of the influx of cheap labour youre lucky to get a third of that,one of the gangers who employed the hoddie said to him why should i employ you for 120 a day when i can have 3 cosavoans or polish or russians, how can you argue with that ,and this was before they allowed the romanians and bulgarians in, i dont think anyones that bothered ,until it affects them personally,when you cant earn a living anymore because of cheap foriegn labour, then the shits gonna hit the fan,if youre not a blue collar worker dont worry it wont affect you ,for a while ,if you are ,hold on tight. :yes: