Forum Downtime

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mine is but im not worried, im sure its just a few teething problem's that will soon be ironed out.

This is just a helpful bit of advice... I'm being extra cautious now and using my laptop, until I get my pc wiped clean, maybes its not an issue, but I don't want to take any chances either way... If anyone uses other sites on the web, torrents, etc,etc keyloggers can be present.. So make sure all your antivirus is right up to date..

I suggest using the free AVG Free software.... just type it in google, its got internet security and protects from malware and stuff if your not into paying for the top whack stuff, if anyone needs help attempting to fix their pc's just give us a shout and i'll try my best to help you

This is just a helpful bit of advice... I'm being extra cautious now and using my laptop, until I get my pc wiped clean, maybes its not an issue, but I don't want to take any chances either way... If anyone uses other sites on the web, torrents, etc,etc keyloggers can be present.. So make sure all your antivirus is right up to date..

I suggest using the free AVG Free software.... just type it in google, its got internet security and protects from malware and stuff if your not into paying for the top whack stuff, if anyone needs help attempting to fix their pc's just give us a shout and i'll try my best to help you

Dont you think someone who owns and runs one of the biggest hunting sites on the net, knows all about anti virus programs.. ;)

Dont you think someone who owns and runs one of the biggest hunting sites on the net, knows all about anti virus programs.. ;)

not if the last few days are anything to go by :D:D

was not saying it like that *sigh* was saying if anyone who doesnt have decent internet security heres one i suggest, :) I'm not saying Ian doesnt know anything, cause he clearly does making the greatest hunting website in sie world ;)