What does everyone do with there quarry?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rabbits ..Hares are usually dog /ferret food...anything bigger are butchered and used for the table if you aint bringing it home..dont kill it atb stabba..just to add..any foxes are left in a desig

Supposedly 800 rabbits were shot locally last summer by a group of trigger happy hooligans. All rabbits were left where they were shot.   I try to make use of everything I catch. Otherwise it is r

Everything killed is eaten here or it goes to the dogs or ferrets i even when i can be arsed cure the pelts and give them to the dogs for a bit of fun for them.They amuse themselves for ages with a rabbit skin wrapped round a rubber ball lol.Certainly does better than the kong frisbee they destroyed in 10 mins.My new lad easts kongs even the black ones dont last long :blink: If he wrecks a pelt doesnt bother me not like it cost anything

If i am just out walking about anything I shoot (that can be eaten) gets taken home and used to make a meal. If I am ferreting the guy who has brought the ferrets gets the pick of the bunnies to feed to his ferts. Whatever is left gets divided amongs us and eaten. At the monet I do leave corvids but once i get my own ferts i will give them the breasts.

Might sound like a daft question but over the last few weeks iv found a lot of dead rabbits that some D**** have killed an just left them liein in the fields..seeing this does my head in would love to meet these people out lamping one night. What does everyone else do with theres?

You say they have been killed by us humans, or are they dieing because of this virus (VHD)??? :hmm:

Guest crobinc840

My family gets the meat, the ferrets get the livers, kidneys and hearts. The dogs get the meat from leftovers that have been cooked. :thumbs: The furs are used for toys. I'm always thinking about what I could do with the bones, rabbit skull art maybe?