IRELAND BALE OUT

I thought we were in debt with no money if i havnt got a tenner i cant lend a tenner but the banks and government can. Our government over spent got in the shit then just demanded more money from us .I think ill have a word with my boss and see if i can have more to pay my lone ?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's about the height of it. To try to put it in a philanthropic light isn't correct. Ireland is receiving loans, which will come with payable interest rates. Not gifts or hand outs. Ireland goes do

Posted Images

the bloody bankers sould be jailed and the irish government should be thrown out of ploitics and never let into politics again.Its the people on low income that will end up paying more taxes whilst the fat cats are sitting pretty as per usual.Makes my bloody piss boil.

Election second half of Jan 2011, get the biggest feckin knives out that you got :D Best news of the decade!

finna fail are in for some punishment thay deserve everything they get and that fat prick of a leader of theirs,well lets just say he should be hanged in public for offences against the state

i understand your point but england is only helping ireland because they have money saved there themselves,, the only thing i can't understand is its all well and good england helping ireland due to being part of the eu but where's the line of eu countries helping england?

england ??????????????????? lol i think you mean the british government

i understand your point but england is only helping ireland because they have money saved there themselves,, the only thing i can't understand is its all well and good england helping ireland due to being part of the eu but where's the line of eu countries helping england?

england ??????????????????? lol i think you mean the british government

Nah, she means England.

We are pretty much scroungers too...

:whistling:

FTB

The Irish political and financial elites shall reap what they sow

Nope, all these guy will keep their money and write off any losses their companies made against Taxes.

The bail out is so the British banks can get back the £167 billion they gave as credit during the property bubble.

Put down 7 to get 167 back, isn't bad business.

RBS walked out of ireland with a mortgage book of £30 billion, that is some harvest for a few years work, so yes Ireland will payback any bail out, but there are already some HUGE bills to be paid and PROFITS to be made

The ECB extended half it's credit funds to Irish banks (so they could lend more) to inflate a property bubble , even though it's less than 1% of the European population.

The only way to get your money back from a pyramid scheme , is to get more money in.

They all jump in on a property bubble, they got to keep the economy just healthy enough to profit from the Debt incurred.

the bloody bankers sould be jailed and the irish government should be thrown out of ploitics and never let into politics again.Its the people on low income that will end up paying more taxes whilst the fat cats are sitting pretty as per usual.Makes my bloody piss boil.

I your right there mate , and that goes for the Bankers and politicians in the u.k. how come RBS was givin bonus out last month AFRTE THE MESS THEY CREATED :icon_eek: THE LUNATICS REALLY ARE RUNNING THE ASYLUM :thumbdown:

I am no left wing apologist, but if we owe anybody a bit of help it would be the Irish.

Taking a look at relatively recent history, our rule there was nothing to be proud of. They cost us nothing after independence and have been a good neighbour and trading partner.

As stated before it is a loan and even if things go tits up we could take the loss, let's face it we fritter away more on less deserved cases in Europe every year.

good neighbour :no:

fukc the majesty has done nothing good for irelnad only cause death and lack of civil rights... :gunsmilie:

My good god your a twat!.....what are you, 17 or something....give it a rest kid.

Back on subject and all the English/Irish shite aside, its odd how all these Euro countries are going tits up....the Euro must fail eventually, history says it will and then boys all the back handers that anyone got to get a "yes" vote and all the money pumped into Euro countries to show those that stayed out good it all was will be a distant dream as you watch your life savings go down the bog along with the Euro.

I would be getting my money into good old British banks if I were you chaps :thumbs:

at least the hunting ban is safe for now as for all we can say about what fiana fail wrecking the county

the green party have shown us the are a worse bunch of tossers by turning their backs on the country

and walking out. faina gail will over turn what green party did to stag hunting and dog breeders

no sure weather to stay or go my self this i feel is just the start of it

mack

about right , ONLY 7 BILLION i hear :whistling:

ireland for sale on ebay :laugh:

You'd think they'd at least all be on to say thank you to Her Britannic Majesty and her Government for their hand outs ..............

They have with there blood in two world wars ,building our roads canals and infrastructure ..oh yeh nearly forgot they buy more of our scant few exports than Russia India Brazil combined.. Not to the mention the little part in helping the settlement in the North.

Plus we will make a profit in the long it aint a handout if u pay back with intrest