Totally random rant but these two halfwits really get on my tits,,,,talentless cretins with heads like f*****g shaving brushes on TV making millions....I'd tie the two of them to double decker buses and slowly pull them apart cackling and yelling " I f****d with Jedward" arseholesssssssssssss!

Is it just me??? Who boils your pish more than anyone else.....who makes you want to stick hot needles in your (or their) eyes :whistling:

post-17796-0-16269600-1290193255_thumb.jpg

Edited by undisputed

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Totally random rant but these two halfwits really get on my tits,,,,talentless cretins with heads like f*****g shaving brushes on TV making millions....I'd tie the two of them to double decker buses and slowly pull them apart cackling and yelling " I f****d with Jedward" arseholesssssssssssss!

Is it just me??? Who boils your pish more than anyone else.....who makes you want to stick hot needles in your (or their) eyes :whistling:

Ditto I'd waste both barrels on them.....Not even bat an eyelid on the cost of the lead.. angel.gif

Ditto I'd waste both barrels on them.....Not even bat an eyelid on the cost of the lead.. angel.gif

Beat their heads to a pulp and put dettol on the gun butt so it nips sore....b*****ds

post-14246-0-79346900-1290195760_thumb.jpg

prefer my copythumbs.gif