Mohammad most popular boys name of babies born in britain last year

right then,,iv'e been on the port n lemon tonight .. but bear with me,,but i bet all these comments have come from people that have never travelled any further than spain..

this country has and allways will be a haven for foreign people's.... if you could find a easier life would you take it..i no i would..

try travel in a third world country.....then maybe you might understand..

i'll get me coat...

I've travelled all over South East Asia and China and I can tell you they hate the cu.nts more than we do.

for sure... just the same as the shit we give them on a boozy night..in the kebab/chinese/ indian or whatever...

good and bad in all peoples.....

• Like 1

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We could do with cullin the f**kers

As stated human rats married 14yrs and then breed breed & breed

i spat ma tea out when i heard this in the news this morning ....the people are being lied to about how many foreigners they have let into the country without a rat arse of a thought about what the lo

right then,,iv'e been on the port n lemon tonight .. but bear with me,,but i bet all these comments have come from people that have never travelled any further than spain..

this country has and allways will be a haven for foreign people's.... if you could find a easier life would you take it..i no i would..

try travel in a third world country.....then maybe you might understand..

i'll get me coat...

if i could afford to escape this place i'd be gone!

but with a mortgage and the REST its just not going to happen!

YET!

thumbs.gif

yep ,,,i once had a morgage [biggest headache in your life] i suppose,,paid it off and downloaded.... but next spring i shall be sharing tea and biscuits with these foreigners down in the western sahara,, a life i choose....

well your a lucky fella,

i'v still got to CRACK on with the shat we here every day,

don't forget the water thumbs.gif

thats bullshit.oliver is top,with jack being top for the previous 14 years.

give or take a few thousand the muslim population of britain stands at 2.4 million.

british population give or take a few thousand 61.4 million.

don't panic guy's,it's never going to happen.

find something else to fret about. :big_boss:

its not bullshit, mohammed is tops but there sayin cause it has 5 spellings that alters the count, but too me thats bullshit, give it 50yrs and the feckin country will be called ENGLADISBAD :whistling:

well you just can't argue with that logic can you fukwit?loooooook at the fukkkkkinnnnnnggggg figures idiot,it is IMPOSSIBLE. :chair:

Hey shit for brains!

I just checked the official government data and just counting the first three spellings of Mohammed it takes it to the third most popular boys name in 2009.

If other spellings which are outside the top 100 were taken into account I can see it could quite easily be number one.

Looks to me like a government smoke screen to divide the various spellings.

http://www.statistic....asp?vlnk=15282

That is just the 2009 stats, 2010 not published in full yet, so I think you need to eat your words arse wipe :feck:

third isn't first is it wank stain.i don't give a f**k what" I can see it could quite easily be number one".it doesn't matter what you think.we all know where this argument is going,some cock has already said it"in 25 years there will be more of them than us."

no there won't.

how can the government make a smokescreen on how people choose to name their children.its just data.

You know you've made a cock of yourself leftside :toast:

The smoke screen is the division of the same name with it's various spellings, they know how bad it looks to many of us.

If you take into account the large numbers of children muslims pump out as compared with us blue bloods, then each of them children having similar numbers then this countries population can change drastically in 25 years.

That's not even taking into account first cousin imports.

Go and stand in the corner with you dunce's hat on, dip shit :bye:

ok crapp u da blue blood mann :duh: i know when i'm licked :cray: pleeze don't whip me no more boss.:big_boss: you done me with you're opinion :doh:

Great, now I can sleep comfortably knowing my work is done :D

That was a brilliant exhibition of the THL bigot debating technique.

Find some govt figures that make your point that Da Muzzies are taking over.

Have that point destroyed by someone quoting the proper (countrywide) figures

After abusing the provider of the proper info, decide that all govt figures are crap, presumably including the ones used to make your original point.

You guys are priceless. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Edited by droid
  • Like 2

i spat ma tea out when i heard this in the news this morning ....the people are being lied to about how many foreigners they have let into the country without a rat arse of a thought about what the local people think....this country is fecked ,,it is all going to end in tears or with us all moving to germany ,,at least they have grown some balls latelly and called it as it is ,,multiculturism is not working and never has.....

Emm............ Before youll all move to Germany there,s Holland first you know and we be stopping you at the gate, no foreigners here. :tongue2:

Top boys names on official government stats for 2009

MOHAMMED 3300

MUHAMMAD 2162

MOHAMMAD 1073

Total 6535 This does not include the other 8 variations of the spelling of the name which are outside the top 100 Mohamed, Mohamad,

Muhamed, Mohammod, Mahamed, Muhamad, Mahammed and Mohmmed.

Officially 2009 top boys names

1. OLIVER 7364

2. JACK 7090

3. HARRY 6143

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1324194/Mohammed-popular-baby-boys-ahead-Jack-Harry.html

http://www.statistics.gov.uk/statbase/Product.asp?vlnk=15282

Whatever you bleeding heart lefties think, don't run people down before you even do a small bit of research yourselfs.

You are the dim blinkered ones on this site!

Top boys names on official government stats for 2009

MOHAMMED 3300

MUHAMMAD 2162

MOHAMMAD 1073

Total 6535 This does not include the other 8 variations of the spelling of the name which are outside the top 100 Mohamed, Mohamad,

Muhamed, Mohammod, Mahamed, Muhamad, Mahammed and Mohmmed.

Officially 2009 top boys names

1. OLIVER 7364

2. JACK 7090

3. HARRY 6143

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1324194/Mohammed-popular-baby-boys-ahead-Jack-Harry.html

http://www.statistics.gov.uk/statbase/Product.asp?vlnk=15282

Whatever you bleeding heart lefties think, don't run people down before you even do a small bit of research yourselfs.

You are the dim blinkered ones on this site!

Ohhhhhhhhh No. . . . . the end is nigh! I fully accept that it might be the most popular boys name. . . . . i just don't give a f**k. It's funny how you guys now categorize people into two groups 'Mulsim Haters' or ' Bleeding Heart Lefties'. Whatever happened to the normal well adjusted people who see some of the problems but don't stay awake at night crying about it?

• Like 1

Just so we aren't all panicing too much, virtually every muslim male is called mohammed where we normal people try to chose names that are individual for our kids.

Having said that there is no way in hell there are only 2.5 million of them. More like 5 million at the very least.

• Like 1

there out breeding us. i live in bradford and we are all ready out numbered. all the people round here move out to the east coast bridlington and scarbrough way. we call it the white flight. enoc powell was right let them in and we are f****d. theres only one thing that will sort the c**ts out. civil war :gunsmilie:

• Like 1