• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We could do with cullin the f**kers

As stated human rats married 14yrs and then breed breed & breed

i spat ma tea out when i heard this in the news this morning ....the people are being lied to about how many foreigners they have let into the country without a rat arse of a thought about what the lo

aye why not nowt wrong with charles, i bet he will grow up loving you for it.

you cudda been a c**t, and called him wayne.

charlies not to be sniffed at mind.

whats next a sister called camilla ffs.

charlies not to be sniffed at mind.

Very droll.... :blink::laugh:

Edit... Ket could be a name that may catch on....

Edited by andyfr1968

i use to be in the police force and my beat was in Bradford.now one day i was on patrol in the town center and i seen a paki leading a cow down the street.... so i pull him up and said what are you doing with a cow in the town center... the paki replied i am taking it home to live in the house..so i said to him what about all the flies and shit...he said it will have to get use to it

and its ok for all those that say this and that sticking up for them do you actually live around them and be made to feel foreign in your own country they are the most racist people about

we ALL live around THEM.your father probably moaned about the irish,get over it.we had colonies,empire collapses,they gain right to live in former colonial powers homeland.shit reverberates.blame your masters who planned colonial dominance. :big_boss: of course its easier for you to blame the immigrant than get of your arse and actually hold those responsible to account.the british love to doff their caps to their superiors,they love their sirs,lords and barons to keep them in their place. :angry2:

were the f**k you from matey do you have to intervene when a group of ten twelve paki kids are picking on 2/3white kids do you walk down a street and get told get out of this area you white b*****d do you have to watch the utter disrespect they give our old people even assaulting them on ocassions do you walk down the street and have cars full of them slow down trying to intimidate you they are the most racist people alive and where would they be if they werent over here and how much worse would pakistan for instance be if it werent for the benefits and the rest of the money thats getting sent over there be they building houses with benefits mo0ney over there that if they were built here you would have to be a millionaire to own they even set up claims over her then go back and forth for 6/12 months at a time as they can afford it they are taxi drivers that i have seen with my own 2 eyes walking in and signing on heres me looking for any job i mean any and there taxis outside while they nip in and sign on then they claiming that there wives and children are living alone i know someone that driving round in a 40k audi a6 never done a days work in his life and drives down to sign on in it there is something terribly wrong in this country and where abouts you from again mate

i take it you dont class yourself as british then slaneyside as you dont say we british you say THE british love to doff there caps to there superiors listen mate no one is superior to me or i to anyone else i may have a lot of respect for the older generation and the people that fight for our country but i wouldnt class the queen as superior to me or anyone else and im not racist far from it im a realist and if you cant see what is happening to this country get a better opticians

i spat ma tea out when i heard this in the news this morning ....the people are being lied to about how many foreigners they have let into the country without a rat arse of a thought about what the local people think....this country is fecked ,,it is all going to end in tears or with us all moving to germany ,,at least they have grown some balls latelly and called it as it is ,,multiculturism is not working and never has.....

Emm............ Before youll all move to Germany there,s Holland first you know and we be stopping you at the gate, no foreigners here. :tongue2:

you could try but with your countrys record at stopping people at the border i fancy my chances :whistling: ,,i would be stopping off on route anyhow to store up on some good green... :tongue2:

who knows how to upload videos from youtube to here as there is a belter doing the rounds just now it can be found by searching (maldive wedding)....it shows just what these uneducated camel shaggers trully think of us.....

Edited by blackdug

and its ok for all those that say this and that sticking up for them do you actually live around them and be made to feel foreign in your own country they are the most racist people about

we ALL live around THEM.your father probably moaned about the irish,get over it.we had colonies,empire collapses,they gain right to live in former colonial powers homeland.shit reverberates.blame your masters who planned colonial dominance. :big_boss: of course its easier for you to blame the immigrant than get of your arse and actually hold those responsible to account.the british love to doff their caps to their superiors,they love their sirs,lords and barons to keep them in their place. :angry2:

were the f**k you from matey do you have to intervene when a group of ten twelve paki kids are picking on 2/3white kids do you walk down a street and get told get out of this area you white b*****d do you have to watch the utter disrespect they give our old people even assaulting them on ocassions do you walk down the street and have cars full of them slow down trying to intimidate you they are the most racist people alive and where would they be if they werent over here and how much worse would pakistan for instance be if it werent for the benefits and the rest of the money thats getting sent over there be they building houses with benefits mo0ney over there that if they were built here you would have to be a millionaire to own they even set up claims over her then go back and forth for 6/12 months at a time as they can afford it they are taxi drivers that i have seen with my own 2 eyes walking in and signing on heres me looking for any job i mean any and there taxis outside while they nip in and sign on then they claiming that there wives and children are living alone i know someone that driving round in a 40k audi a6 never done a days work in his life and drives down to sign on in it there is something terribly wrong in this country and where abouts you from again mate

I bet the only time the bleeding heart liberals on here are amongst them is on a Friday night at the local restaurant.

Multiculturalism in the the darling of the left and it really sticks in there throats that it has gone the same way as communism, FAILURE !

Edited by shepp

you are bang fecking right mate. these gob shites on here no nothing about living around the black c u n t s

who knows how to upload videos from youtube to here as there is a belter doing the rounds just now it can be found by searching (maldive wedding)....it shows just what these uneducated camel shaggers trully think of us.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pl_09NWjsU

that is the most watered down version i have seen ,,,,total crap ,,once again joe public does not get to hear what was really said ,,the true video shows all of them laughing and joking as they pray to allah that their kids will be pigs and they are insulted for a full 5-7 MINUTES..by a crowd of rejects from the 3rd world who survive on the fact that white people go their on holiday .......... in fact from the start to the finish of the so called muslim ceromony they are insulted......this couple made a big mistake thinking that all human beings think the same and wish the same for each other .....some one post the entire video please :notworthy: ....