Experiences you enjoyed once but . . . .

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Up the green field in Glastonbury and getting talked into doing 2 micro dots by this traveller..........2 micro dots isn't much you may say but try putting one under each eye lid took about 2 hours to start but when they kicked in was the most intense tripping I'd ever experienced.Hallucinations straight out of a looney tunes cartoon..........amazing time but once was definatley enough. :thumbs:

thats how we always took our micro dots, couldnt beat it... Missus and i once thumbed it down 1988.. with f**k all, i drop 11 acid she did 7. best 3 days of my fecking life...

Up the green field in Glastonbury and getting talked into doing 2 micro dots by this traveller..........2 micro dots isn't much you may say but try putting one under each eye lid took about 2 hours to start but when they kicked in was the most intense tripping I'd ever experienced.Hallucinations straight out of a looney tunes cartoon..........amazing time but once was definatley enough. :thumbs:

thats how we always took our micro dots, couldnt beat it... Missus and i once thumbed it down 1988.. with f**k all, i drop 11 acid she did 7. best 3 days of my fecking life...

Took blotters that way and just had a good body buzz..............this was extreme though! :thumbs:

Took blotters that way and just had a good body buzz..............this was extreme though! :thumbs:

ype same a trip bomb (flyer garic, mushrooms and acid)..... :whistling:

Mushrooms in Amsterdam. :blink:

mushrooms in Amsterdam is worth repeating

Theres a whole other part of the story which i'm not comfortable discussing, or even thinking about! :laugh:

Hannah my dear child trust me we are all your friends on here. Please feel free to share your burden with us. Do please, please remember that a problem shared is a problem halved. Don't clutch your grief to your heart in the lonely cold hours of the night. If you could only allow us, your true loving companions in life, to give you our shoulders upon which to bleed your tears you would have earned our eternal gratitude.

A-a-argh! Acid flashback to the 70s!

2010 Question. Sex, drugs or Rock'n'Roll? G'wan, be a devil. Share it with us!

Ric. Rolling down the hillside in me hippy hat.

And getting talked into doing it! :laugh:

the last time i drank pucheen...... drank half a bottle of pucheen and half a bottle of whiskey in the space of a few hours...

i was sober for quite a while........ then................. theres a total blank......... and i NEVER blank out EVER.......

(ive quit drinking as a result)

SPEED: never again. was brilliant........ then the panic attacks started...... then the hangover....... :no:

another of my mistakes.... matt zane..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qul2uuI_2lk

pompous american prik... his musics shite too.

Edited by CarraghsGem

Micro dot L.S.D. Never again seeing the circus come down the street at 10 pm with an indian elephant leading the procesion :icon_eek::icon_eek:

[/quote billy smarts circus used to walk in to my town when i was young ,,feckin mad but great memories....

the last time i drank pucheen...... drank half a bottle of pucheen and half a bottle of whiskey in the space of a few hours...

i was sober for quite a while........ then................. theres a total blank......... and i NEVER blank out EVER.......

SPEED: never again. was brilliant........ then the panic attacks started...... then the hangover....... :no:

another of my mistakes.... matt zane..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qul2uuI_2lk

Thats music...... :blink: I can understand why you hit the bottle.

Thats music...... :blink: I can understand why you hit the bottle.

nah, i was a marilyn manson fan when i met him..... saying that, i was still a marilyn manson fan after i met him :laugh:

And getting talked into doing it! :laugh:

Well I confess it was more like we talked about it.........then we did it rather than being talked into it :thumbs:

What can I say I'm easily led :laugh: