Experiences you enjoyed once but . . . .

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

....fighting a shit load of people most of the day to get my 2nd dan black belt:thumbs:

An old girlfriend of mine has just done that for her first black belt in jujitsu. I spared with her to help her train 'cos I used to mess around with karate years back. She'd tie me up in knots though as I've no clue about holds and throws.... :blink:

Taking far too much acid and spending the evening running round the park looking under all the leaves on the ground for the button that switches the wind off. On a similar theme being chased by a 10 foot tall orange and blue duck on a space hopper through an Indian fish market. Crashing my motorbike while doing over 100.

Strange how many feature drugs somewhere. LSD lures. Er,rules. Nah,fukkit. Still lures. Me first trip on 1000 mike of California Sunshine . . . Ho Hum. Got barred from three pubs that night. NOT a road I want to travel again . . . even at or on speed.

Gonna sign off and play Amphetamine Annie by Canned Heat.

Have a nice day. Stay off the shrooms.

Ric

Buying a Nissan.....

Throwing boiling hot tea over myself when i was little wasn't a good idea either........ :no: That leaves a scar that does :doh:(never enjoyed this at any point by the way just never want to repeat)

Parents making me wear reusable nappies.

I heard you didn't come out of them until your late 20's.. :whistling::laugh:

Great avatar BTW! :thumbs:

Who ever told you that is right, but a few years out Malt. It was my secret for years. I came out of them last year, and thanks to my parents I have nothing to show down there, it never got that chance to breath and grow....

:(

Up the green field in Glastonbury and getting talked into doing 2 micro dots by this traveller..........2 micro dots isn't much you may say but try putting one under each eye lid took about 2 hours to start but when they kicked in was the most intense tripping I'd ever experienced.Hallucinations straight out of a looney tunes cartoon..........amazing time but once was definatley enough. :thumbs: