• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

saluki whippet greyhound lurcher

Mined the dog are only playing

Posted Images

Slightly off topic, but in Australia, line bred English Bull x Greyhounds, (bully Greyhounds), are very popular working dogs. This one was a fine example;

toa.jpg

Cheers.

i think that dogs actually a first cross APTB x grey, if it's one of berts old dogs. but your right a fine example of an Aussie pig dog

Edited by coombsie

What a fantastic collection of dogs on this thread....credit to all.

A few more of my BT

DSC_0122-1.jpg

DSC_0032-1-1.jpg

DSC_0124-1.jpg

That's what i call a proper bull terrier!! The show bred ones are just ruined and hideous looking compared to this one!

I would love for You to explain Your findings,If You are to breed a K.C registered dog You should strive to get as close to the breed standard as possible every time. It took Me over 15 years to go from a flat headed bitch, that was upright in the stifle, weak in the pasterns and had no top line at all, to what I am proud to own from constant traveling up and down the country looking at litter`s and what different stud dogs could bring to My line, reading pedigree after pedigree, genetics of dogs and colour breeding, to get what I am pleased is a great all round Bull Terrier. Bullys are a head breed but I strived to get both the head and the frame. These dogs are put together perfect and move like trains.

Anubus I think You have a cracking little Bully there mate and one to be very proud of. Old type brindle and one that gets over looked for the show ring but invaluable in a breeding program. Put to the right dog she could produce pups of such depth in colour, from Tri right threw to a fawn smut and deep red, as well as brindle.

Loving seeing some different types of running dogs on here they sure do come in all shapes and size`s

Justin

What a fantastic collection of dogs on this thread....credit to all.

A few more of my BT

DSC_0122-1.jpg

DSC_0032-1-1.jpg

DSC_0124-1.jpg

That's what i call a proper bull terrier!! The show bred ones are just ruined and hideous looking compared to this one!

I would love for You to explain Your findings,If You are to breed a K.C registered dog You should strive to get as close to the breed standard as possible every time. It took Me over 15 years to go from a flat headed bitch, that was upright in the stifle, weak in the pasterns and had no top line at all, to what I am proud to own from constant traveling up and down the country looking at litter`s and what different stud dogs could bring to My line, reading pedigree after pedigree, genetics of dogs and colour breeding, to get what I am pleased is a great all round Bull Terrier. Bullys are a head breed but I strived to get both the head and the frame. These dogs are put together perfect and move like trains.

Anubus I think You have a cracking little Bully there mate and one to be very proud of. Old type brindle and one that gets over looked for the show ring but invaluable in a breeding program. Put to the right dog she could produce pups of such depth in colour, from Tri right threw to a fawn smut and deep red, as well as brindle.

Loving seeing some different types of running dogs on here they sure do come in all shapes and size`s

Justin

This image says all i want to say about the kc, breed standards and all that crap!!

The changing skull formation of our beloved

Bull and Terrier breed,

In the pursuit of KC show glory.