Dishonest Bloke

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to let you all know, avoid dealing with Taffybull as he refuses to pay his end of the deal. I let him use my Chocolate dog Murphy on his Suluki bitch, the deal being that he was to either pay me

You lot should try getting a hobby,a bit of hunting maybe.

MY COMMENTS Read what the KID has said he is obviously a complete idiot no doubt trying to be the big man breeding his"hunting Dog" Some of you lot on the other hand are F*****g nasty why on earth di

Posted Images

HAD THIS DONE TO ME IN THE PAST SO IN FUTURE DOG DONT MATE ANYONES BITCH

TILL THE STUD FEE BEEN PASSED OVER UNLESS GENUINE LADS I KNOW :thumbs:

IF YOUR DOG MATED IS BITCH AND NOW HE RECKONS ANOTHER GOT TO IT ASWELL

THATS NOT YOUR PROBLEM

HE SHOULD PAY THE STUD FEE OR GIVE YOU A PUP EITHER WAY :thumbs: BUT IN THIS WORLD YOU LIVE AND LEARN ONCE BITTEN NEVER AGAIN :thumbdown:

hes a young lad from aberdare who bullshits and bigs it up on here , also dont take him any where as he will go back there.

i'm not really bothered about the money, id told my six year old daughter that we were having a puppy out of Murphy and that she could look after while it was in the house. It'll break her heart when i tell her she isnt having one... she loves dogs! Dont want anyone else offering me puppies LOL, this was Murphy's first, would like to have had one out of him.

hes a young lad from aberdare who bullshits and bigs it up on here , also dont take him any where as he will go back there.

i'm not really bothered about the money, id told my six year old daughter that we were having a puppy out of Murphy and that she could look after while it was in the house. It'll break her heart when i tell her she isnt having one... she loves dogs! Dont want anyone else offering me puppies LOL, this was Murphy's first, would like to have had one out of him.

go to his house

He owes me and he knows what for , theres some people up here none too happy , the lurcher worlds a small place Taff , so is Barry Island , you should have the balls to call me not delete me and my son off facebook , PRICK !!!

He owes me and he knows what for , theres some people up here none too happy , the lurcher worlds a small place Taff , so is Barry Island , you should have the balls to call me not delete me and my son off facebook , PRICK !!!

whats he owe you for let it be known? he deleted me off facebook for commenting on dog pics he ket taking pictures of his dog in boot of suburu lol

whats he owe you for let it be known? he deleted me off facebook for commenting on dog pics he ket taking pictures of his dog in boot of suburu lol

He had a very good mate of mine over for £350 on that Troy dog , dog was a jacker , i told my mate i would sort it to give Taff a chance to put it right , one of these pups would have squared it but i think a differant approach will now be taken .

so he sold troy as a jibber? what a tit, i was lead to believe the dog was steaming an h couldnt putwhat he wanted in front of him....

thereare still some decet blokes about...ive just give away a golly bed bitch and could of got good money for her, but the home an graft was more important, an the bloke who got her will tell you she is a realun