Dishonest Bloke

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to let you all know, avoid dealing with Taffybull as he refuses to pay his end of the deal. I let him use my Chocolate dog Murphy on his Suluki bitch, the deal being that he was to either pay me

You lot should try getting a hobby,a bit of hunting maybe.

MY COMMENTS Read what the KID has said he is obviously a complete idiot no doubt trying to be the big man breeding his"hunting Dog" Some of you lot on the other hand are F*****g nasty why on earth di

Posted Images

Guest fence_hopper

He told me the stud was his uncles dog ( before they was even born) then once they was born said he culled 4 "runts". Hes a born lier. He offered me a pup ( why i would want a saluki x god knows) So much shit comes out that lads mouth i don't think he realises hes doing it. He what? 18/19 and so far hes been a farmer, a car sales man been in the f****n army :blink: done computer techie work, done two years in college doing mechanics, and was even a bitcher i wish i was such a dab hand at EVERYTHING. He done all this while training hard and entering body building competitions ( a full time job in itself)

I've never met the lad but apparently he knew i was an anti and even warned my mate who i am out with 3 times a week for the last couple of seasons. It was news to us both :laugh:

I actually feel sorry for the lad he must have something seriously wrong in his tiny little brain to bullshit so much. Oh and to top it off he has shown me pictures of "his land" which was straight of google.

Sorry to hear he done you over he deserves a spade. Its his 3rd litter since i started speaking to him 18 months ago

And btw he has deleted me on msn and facebook for leaving banter on some of his pictures. Dosey T**t

what he says is true, he has had numerous jobs, him an his oldman worked as sheep farmers,he also told porkys about his driving fo some odd reason, theres lost kids.......and here blatent bullshitters, i have no time for either. i think the litter is out of your choclate dog dean29, there far to bully to be bred te other way, from what ive seen, and little timmy is an ANTI........

HES AN ANTI FEMALE..............loves abit of man sweat

the trueth comes out...,dfk you voted him top dog man on here a while back lol

Guest fence_hopper

what happened to that nice looking black bull x he had that he put pics up of every other day on here?

It jacked mate , i saw it myself , wouldnt face what was at the end of the beam !

told me it was to hard work so a mate had it.

Just to let you all know, avoid dealing with Taffybull as he refuses to pay his end of the deal. I let him use my Chocolate dog Murphy on his Suluki bitch, the deal being that he was to either pay me £100 or i take pick of litter when they were born. He Opted for me taking pick of litter. Before the pups were born he told me there were 7 ordered, that he was GIVING away to his friends. I had a phonecall to let me know that the bitch had her pups.... there were only 7. I told him id come down when they were a little older pick mine. The following day i had another phonecall, Taffybull was claiming that he thought his Suluki dog had got to her as there were no chocolate pups in the litter. I told him either way he still used my dog on his bitch and that it wasnt my problem if he had been stupid enough to let that happen, and i would still be taking my pup. I did offer to leave the pup and he pay me £80, to which he told me i would have to wait for the money until the first pup was sold..... he'd already told me he wasnt taking money for them. Eventually we agreed on the original deal and i would go take my pick. I have now had a text from him telling me that he has had the entire litter put to sleep as they were out of his bitches son. Ive tried ringing him but he wont answer the phone to me. Just thought i'd best warn you all in the hope that no one else get caught the way i have, and as soon as i see him in the flesh in one of the shows i will be sorting it out.

Had this happen to me over 30 years ago ,a friend of a friend wanted my dog Max to line his bitch ,I asked him how much he was going to sell the pups for? He said £25, I told him that would be the stud fee.

He used the dog, had the litter, but no money came my way.I phoned him several times, no answer, went round his gaff no answer.I finally found him, one Sunday morning, round my friends ,got him bang to rights, knocked him over a car and gave him a couple more digs ,but didn't get my dough.Money up front is the best policy ,as I found out. Unfortunately there are a lot of c***s in the game, and the only way to find out if someone is trust worthy is to trust them,but it can be an expensive business.

hes a young lad from aberdare who bullshits and bigs it up on here , also dont take him any where as he will go back there.

i'm not really bothered about the money, id told my six year old daughter that we were having a puppy out of Murphy and that she could look after while it was in the house. It'll break her heart when i tell her she isnt having one... she loves dogs! Dont want anyone else offering me puppies LOL, this was Murphy's first, would like to have had one out of him.

He owes me and he knows what for , theres some people up here none too happy , the lurcher worlds a small place Taff , so is Barry Island , you should have the balls to call me not delete me and my son off facebook , PRICK !!!

whats he owe you for let it be known? he deleted me off facebook for commenting on dog pics he ket taking pictures of his dog in boot of suburu lol

He had a very good mate of mine over for £350 on that Troy dog , dog was a jacker , i told my mate i would sort it to give Taff a chance to put it right , one of these pups would have squared it but i think a differant approach will now be taken .

What a shame, I know you thought well of him, I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of your disappointment!

Just checked and he's deleted me too off his facebook.

I guessed he was full of shit after meeting him a few times at shows, but just thought young and daft, didn't think he was suicidally insane lol!

He had a few names on here, Subaru Poacher I think was one of his?

:no:

Oh well am sure he'll be getting his fortune told soon enough!

what a wanker he is needs a good slap...what was his name on facebook???

Edited by minzy

hes a young lad from aberdare who bullshits and bigs it up on here , also dont take him any where as he will go back there.

i'm not really bothered about the money, id told my six year old daughter that we were having a puppy out of Murphy and that she could look after while it was in the house. It'll break her heart when i tell her she isnt having one... she loves dogs! Dont want anyone else offering me puppies LOL, this was Murphy's first, would like to have had one out of him.

He owes me and he knows what for , theres some people up here none too happy , the lurcher worlds a small place Taff , so is Barry Island , you should have the balls to call me not delete me and my son off facebook , PRICK !!!

whats he owe you for let it be known? he deleted me off facebook for commenting on dog pics he ket taking pictures of his dog in boot of suburu lol

He had a very good mate of mine over for £350 on that Troy dog , dog was a jacker , i told my mate i would sort it to give Taff a chance to put it right , one of these pups would have squared it but i think a differant approach will now be taken .

What a shame, I know you thought well of him, I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of your disappointment!

I guessed he was full of shit after meeting him a few times at shows, but just thought young and daft, didn't think he was suicidally insane lol!

Subaru poacher reading it the now......

feed the bear, match, Mustard., zx12edge, subaru poacher, theferreter, micky, diezel1

what a wanker he is needs a good slap...what was his name on facebook???

ben moriaty