laws on cats

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You're right.   I try to ignore them..... 'men' who use their dogs to kill domestic cats are just looking for an easy target. It gives them a thrill to see something being ripped to shreds and ki

balls to the cat! it goes into someones garden,kills song birds,maybe an old ladys canary but a dog goes into someones garden and drops its guts.. who gets the punishment,dog OR cats owner???   im h

These cat threads always end up the same, hard nosed members seeing who can say the worst thing about cat killing because they know the women and homosexual members will bite and throw there rattle ou

anyone? Not even a cat lover but feel for this one only young and spent 2 days stuck up a tree across the road not to long ago until found.

I think it's really good of you to be concerned about the cat...afterall, it is a young cat and vulnerable. Maybe you could inquire discreetly about the cat just to check he's okay? I'm sure you're covered legally as accidents do happen. But it would be good to know the cat is okay....

balls to the cat! it goes into someones garden,kills song birds,maybe an old ladys canary but a dog goes into someones garden and drops its guts.. who gets the punishment,dog OR cats owner???

im hoping to move soon,theres plenty of cats and if one ventures into my garden its fair game in my terriers eyes and mine too.

i go out of my way to put obedience into my terriers,i pick their shyte up and dont let them run the streets killing song birds and spreading diseases etc..

everyone is entitled to their own opinions and this is mine-

cats are heartless killers and should be controlled as responsible dog owners are expected to :yes:

bet your neighbours love you, grow up ffs

balls to the cat! it goes into someones garden,kills song birds,maybe an old ladys canary but a dog goes into someones garden and drops its guts.. who gets the punishment,dog OR cats owner???

im hoping to move soon,theres plenty of cats and if one ventures into my garden its fair game in my terriers eyes and mine too.

i go out of my way to put obedience into my terriers,i pick their shyte up and dont let them run the streets killing song birds and spreading diseases etc..

cats are heartless killers and should be controlled as responsible dog owners are expected to :yes:

What does that make you? My word I feel so sorry for you, blaming an ANIMAL like that, I expect you protect all the wildlife in your area do you? Or do you allow your dogs to attack things? WAKE UP! :wallbash:

What does that make you? My word I feel so sorry for you, blaming an ANIMAL like that, I expect you protect all the wildlife in your area do you? Or do you allow your dogs to attack things? WAKE UP! :wallbash:

And poor foxs & and rabbits go and join a show fourum with your show dogs :bye:

Edited by ford connect

Thats EXACTLY what I expected, you can kill peoples PETS, but you think its ok for you to kill wildlife!! Well done, you perfectly demonstrated your ignorance!

The cat cant help being a Cat, and it should NOT be killed by idiots who gain pleasure from killing peoples pets. The Fox is VERMIN, the LAW says so and therefore can be controlled, get it? :wallbash:

Thats EXACTLY what I expected, you can kill peoples PETS, but you think its ok for you to kill wildlife!! Well done, you perfectly demonstrated your ignorance!

The cat cant help being a Cat, and it should NOT be killed by idiots who gain pleasure from killing peoples pets. The Fox is VERMIN, the LAW says so and therefore can be controlled, get it? :wallbash:

So can the fox help being a fox? Can a silly bitch help being a silly bitch? I only ask . . .

Ric

So can the fox help being a fox? Can a silly bitch help being a silly bitch? I only ask . . .

Ric

Congratulations, 10 points for you! :whistling: :whistling: Did you READ the post, I did say that the Fox is vermin, therefore needs to be controlled, get it?

anyone? Not even a cat lover but feel for this one only young and spent 2 days stuck up a tree across the road not to long ago until found.

I think it's really good of you to be concerned about the cat...afterall, it is a young cat and vulnerable. Maybe you could inquire discreetly about the cat just to check he's okay? I'm sure you're covered legally as accidents do happen. But it would be good to know the cat is okay....

hear hear..bloody nuisance..

I wouldnt worry mate wouldnt be that if the thing was killing your prize british birds through an avairy's mesh. Hate the things doubt it will be in your yard again.

:thumbs: theres only one law i follow regarding cats..."if its out of its yard..kill it" :gunsmilie: i dont know if its a real law,but it works for me :whistling:

:):) could do with you round are way....

Ric

Congratulations, 10 points for you! :whistling: :whistling: Did you READ the post, I did say that the Fox is vermin, therefore needs to be controlled, get it?

cats are feral when out of the garden to..

stick to your rossette hunting Dawn ;)

You wont get prosecuted for your dog killing a cat. I got out my car once and a cat bolted from under my work motor. My lurcher lunged at the cat and pulled the lead out of my hand. He caught it in the street and by the time i got him off it was near enough dead. I put the dog in the house then ran back out to find a small crowd had gathered around the now dead cat. They was threatening to phone the police so i told them i would take the cat to the vet :laugh::laugh: that made them happy even though it was well dead. I decided to phone the police anyway before someone else did. The woman checked with a sgt about what would happen and they said they wouldnt do anything for a dog killing a cat. They wasnt so helpful about what to do with the cat though. They told me to leve the car where it was. It was next to a kids park in the summer and the council wouldnt get it for 3 days.

well said when a cat comes in my garden the dogs go mad so i let them out :yes:

f**k off love a dog cart help being adog :tongue2:

You wont get prosecuted for your dog killing a cat. I got out my car once and a cat bolted from under my work motor. My lurcher lunged at the cat and pulled the lead out of my hand. He caught it in the street and by the time i got him off it was near enough dead. I put the dog in the house then ran back out to find a small crowd had gathered around the now dead cat. They was threatening to phone the police so i told them i would take the cat to the vet :laugh::laugh: that made them happy even though it was well dead. I decided to phone the police anyway before someone else did. The woman checked with a sgt about what would happen and they said they wouldnt do anything for a dog killing a cat. They wasnt so helpful about what to do with the cat though. They told me to leve the car where it was. It was next to a kids park in the summer and the council wouldnt get it for 3 days.

must be diffrent laws in england to scotland as my mum defo got done and fined.