someones sick

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a classy lady you are Cold Ethyl....how dare you post personal names and addresses on a public forum? I've read your posts in the past and haven't been impressed. Aren't you the lady who advo

the pups look great but if i was you i'd have that slipper put to sleep,, it looks in a bad way

Billy when will you Learn your gonna really end up regretting spreading a load of shite about me.These pups for those who havent met EDITED BY SIMOMAN, NO ADDRESSES FFS mother cant catch a cold only c

Posted Images

Well Billy you havebeen told numerous times even in the middle of the street to F off and leave me alone best thing i ever did was get rid.One i dont have a smelly lazy scrounging scarecrow in my bed all day everyday anymore.My kids can relax in their own house and not be scared or on edge at all.I did not phone the sspca as i said far closer to home than than me.Your pups arent ok either YOUR mate told a few people they all had a gut infection and their mum takes seizures isnt a capable dog and you bred from her so good luck cos they will need it with you as an owner at least my dogs are walked fed and get vet treatment when its needed not after the event when the dog is really screwed and my dog isnt and never has been allowed to snap at young kids and be allowed to get away with it to continue on and Maul a kid of 2 years That is solely your fault you knew what she was like and left her alone with a 2 year old kid your dogs only ever caught cats you had one pts sleep for crapping the house when you were never there and you come on here spreading total nonesense about me.Your the f*****g looney here mate as far as i am concerned neither you ro IT should be allowed near kids or animals till you both learn how to look after tham and keep them safe.As i said it stops now or i will take it further and for the record it was your mates who gave me the adress cos they cant stand either of you.Maybe it was all the drinking and smoking pot you do or you were dropped as a pup but you need a pysciatrist mate or a bit of lead to balance you either way Ive told you since JANUARY FFS Go away leave me and my kids alone you made your bed now go lie next to the heffer thats if you can fit in

So theirs a place going in your bed now then?????

The saying go's get a nice thin lass for the summer so she look's nice on ya arm n get a big fatty for the winter to keep ya warm of a night!!!

So roll on march he'll be back at your bed side..

Well Billy you havebeen told numerous times even in the middle of the street to F off and leave me alone best thing i ever did was get rid.One i dont have a smelly lazy scrounging scarecrow in my bed all day everyday anymore.My kids can relax in their own house and not be scared or on edge at all.I did not phone the sspca as i said far closer to home than than me.Your pups arent ok either YOUR mate told a few people they all had a gut infection and their mum takes seizures isnt a capable dog and you bred from her so good luck cos they will need it with you as an owner at least my dogs are walked fed and get vet treatment when its needed not after the event when the dog is really screwed and my dog isnt and never has been allowed to snap at young kids and be allowed to get away with it to continue on and Maul a kid of 2 years That is solely your fault you knew what she was like and left her alone with a 2 year old kid your dogs only ever caught cats you had one pts sleep for crapping the house when you were never there and you come on here spreading total nonesense about me.Your the f*****g looney here mate as far as i am concerned neither you ro IT should be allowed near kids or animals till you both learn how to look after tham and keep them safe.As i said it stops now or i will take it further and for the record it was your mates who gave me the adress cos they cant stand either of you.Maybe it was all the drinking and smoking pot you do or you were dropped as a pup but you need a pysciatrist mate or a bit of lead to balance you either way Ive told you since JANUARY FFS Go away leave me and my kids alone you made your bed now go lie next to the heffer thats if you can fit in

The saying go's get a nice thin lass for the summer so she look's nice on ya arm n get a big fatty for the winter to keep ya warm of a night!!!

LMFAO Mate nah wont be back near my door let alone my bed cos once hes in a bed you cant drag his carcuss out of it not even with a tow truck.Smirnoff has a lot to answer for in this case

can beat a bit of dirty washing :whistling: so billy whers the pics let the lads see if you made the wright choice :toast::whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

I can give you pics to show you just how drunk i was when i let him into my bed lol.Hes the spitting image of bin laden even smells like him

put them up then:thumbs:

LMFAO Mate nah wont be back near my door let alone my bed cos once hes in a bed you cant drag his carcuss out of it not even with a tow truck.Smirnoff has a lot to answer for in this case

So all av got to do is come up with some smirnoff?

So all av got to do is come up with some smirnoff?

come mate maybe some chips to