someones sick

I didnt post it on the forum Wurzel did and several other forums and even gumtree ffs.I DID NOT PHONE THE SSPCA in fact it was much closer to home than he could ever imagine.I havent spoken with your friends whom most of which cant stand you anyway.Only the phone who let me in on your bullshit and lies whats the matter Billy Jackie been beating you up again or is it the other way around now i know thats your fav pastime.Also cant take Billy on jeremy kyle he cant have a conversation its beyond his capabilities

Jeez Miss D!! Get over yourself already.

Moss died 2 years ago. Let it go!!

He's a sh!t, you're a sh!t now take your sh!t somewhere else.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a classy lady you are Cold Ethyl....how dare you post personal names and addresses on a public forum? I've read your posts in the past and haven't been impressed. Aren't you the lady who advo

the pups look great but if i was you i'd have that slipper put to sleep,, it looks in a bad way

Billy when will you Learn your gonna really end up regretting spreading a load of shite about me.These pups for those who havent met EDITED BY SIMOMAN, NO ADDRESSES FFS mother cant catch a cold only c

Posted Images

thanks for your reply lindsay,showing your true colours there by YET AGAIN spouting total nonsense and accusing me of things i havent done.and as for the address is that you admitting that it was you who sent the sspca to my other halfs neighbour

chook wrote

Get a frigging life both of you - think your both as bad as each other,

no wonder scally locked the thread on the other forum

no offence chook but i havent done anything wrong i just wanted people to know my pups were ok

f**k me this thread is great..... wheres the remote, no need to watch neighbours noo............. :snack: .............. :snack: ..... :snack: .......... carry on......... :snack:

im watching home and away and this thread ,multi tasking lol

You must be close to your femine side mate..... men can't nulti task.... I need to pull over to change gear in the car, thats how much of a man I am........... :tongue2:

Guest Buttermilk

Billy when will you Learn your gonna really end up regretting spreading a load of shite about me.These pups for those who havent met Mr william Scott of 7 Talbot east kilbride.The mother cant catch a cold only cats not to mention is epileptic and never been very well looked after as he really only bothers with himself.Hes just pissed cos his other dog after a few attempts finally managed to maul a 2 year old.that and he cant have me and his old washed up fat tart at the same time.Mr scott got a dog destroyed because he could toilet rain it a rescue dog at that.His favourite passtime is beating up women and terrorising young kids i already got the solicitor involved had the police involved after his repeated attempts to break in to my flat and all sorts of other crap.But no doubt it will be the usual wisnae me shit even though hes been well and truely caught out you best be thinking about who my adopted dad knows before you keep on with this pile of shite you keep spreading you should really get a life.You allowed one dog to snap at two kids then left it alone with a third and look what happened you remember the one Tilly the 3 legged super dog that could pull down anything LMFAO.The others only crime was to toilet in the house cos you left them all f*****g night and day till you crawled out of bed at 4 in the afternoon if you would like proof it can be provided i have many many witnesses to your lazy arsehole ways.i will make this super clear cos i know your thick and make it easy for you

f**k OFF NOW BEFORE I LOSE MY f*****g TEMPER AND HAND THAT TARTS ADRESS TO EVERRYONE I KNOW THATS LOOKING FOR YOU!!! UNDERSTAND IT NOW

if your so f*****g brave why did you give a refund for two pups which you didnt get back????????????????????????????? or shall we get into how you dont look after your ferrets either and how you let one die cos you werent feeding them in the dead of winter hmmmmmmmm

What a classy lady you are Cold Ethyl....how dare you post personal names and addresses on a public forum?

I've read your posts in the past and haven't been impressed.

Aren't you the lady who advocates 'tying dog shit around your dog's neck in a bag' as a house training tool? And don't you 'do something in rescue'... :icon_eek: ? Do every dog in Scotland a favour ... and please don't 'rescue' any more.

Your post strongly suggests the author to be a nasty, viscious, vindictive person ....and to top it all, judging by the utter nonsense you post, you're clearly incredibly unintelligent too.

I don't know the chap who is at the receiving end of your nasty post, but he seems to have handled the whole situation with a lot more dignity than you.... his pups seem happy and healthy too.

Realistically Ethyl...I think the truth is that you've been jilted by this chap and just can't handle rejection. You can't accept that he much prefers his.... and I quote "old washed up fat tart" to you.

I think it's time for you to grow up and move on.

• Like 2

f**k me this thread is great..... wheres the remote, no need to watch neighbours noo............. :snack: .............. :snack: ..... :snack: .......... carry on......... :snack:

im watching home and away and this thread ,multi tasking lol

You must be close to your femine side mate..... men can't nulti task.... I need to pull over to change gear in the car, thats how much of a man I am........... :tongue2:

:laugh::laugh:

Billy when will you Learn your gonna really end up regretting spreading a load of shite about me.These pups for those who havent met Mr william Scott of 7 Talbot east kilbride.The mother cant catch a cold only cats not to mention is epileptic and never been very well looked after as he really only bothers with himself.Hes just pissed cos his other dog after a few attempts finally managed to maul a 2 year old.that and he cant have me and his old washed up fat tart at the same time.Mr scott got a dog destroyed because he could toilet rain it a rescue dog at that.His favourite passtime is beating up women and terrorising young kids i already got the solicitor involved had the police involved after his repeated attempts to break in to my flat and all sorts of other crap.But no doubt it will be the usual wisnae me shit even though hes been well and truely caught out you best be thinking about who my adopted dad knows before you keep on with this pile of shite you keep spreading you should really get a life.You allowed one dog to snap at two kids then left it alone with a third and look what happened you remember the one Tilly the 3 legged super dog that could pull down anything LMFAO.The others only crime was to toilet in the house cos you left them all f*****g night and day till you crawled out of bed at 4 in the afternoon if you would like proof it can be provided i have many many witnesses to your lazy arsehole ways.i will make this super clear cos i know your thick and make it easy for you

f**k OFF NOW BEFORE I LOSE MY f*****g TEMPER AND HAND THAT TARTS ADRESS TO EVERRYONE I KNOW THATS LOOKING FOR YOU!!! UNDERSTAND IT NOW

if your so f*****g brave why did you give a refund for two pups which you didnt get back????????????????????????????? or shall we get into how you dont look after your ferrets either and how you let one die cos you werent feeding them in the dead of winter hmmmmmmmm

What a classy lady you are Cold Ethyl....how dare you post personal names and addresses on a public forum?

I've read your posts in the past and haven't been impressed.

Aren't you the lady who advocates 'tying dog shit around your dog's neck in a bag' as a house training tool? And don't you 'do something in rescue'... :icon_eek: ? Do every dog in Scotland a favour ... and please don't 'rescue' any more.

Your post strongly suggests the author to be a nasty, viscious, vindictive person ....and to top it all, judging by the utter nonsense you post, you're clearly incredibly unintelligent too.

I don't know the chap who is at the receiving end of your nasty post, but he seems to have handled the whole situation with a lot more dignity than you.... his pups seem happy and healthy too.

Realistically Ethyl...I think the truth is that you've been jilted by this chap and just can't handle rejection. You can't accept that he much prefers his.... and I quote "old washed up fat tart" to you.

I think it's time for you to grow up and move on.

:yes: :yes: :yes: you sound bout right there

thanks for your reply lindsay,showing your true colours there by YET AGAIN spouting total nonsense and accusing me of things i havent done.and as for the address is that you admitting that it was you who sent the sspca to my other halfs neighbour

chook wrote

no offence chook but i havent done anything wrong i just wanted people to know my pups were ok

No offence taken - but come on,

everytime you accuse her of something or she accuse's you

it all kicks off,and ends up a slanging match till the threads locked,

most people just dont give a shit,

why not just deal with it all off line - like adults

or is that incomprehensible to you both.

chook wrote

As a spokesman for the forum...... :whistling: I reckon you let them air their dirty washing in public... end of.

chook wrote

As a spokesman for the forum...... :whistling: I reckon you let them air their dirty washing in public... end of.

mods dont lock this thread its the only enjoyment i get theese days

BY THE WAY cold ethyl i think he is taking advantage of you :whistling: :whistling: :whistling::hmm: