someones sick

have had a visit from the sspca as someone has been spreading viscious lies that my pups have PARVOVIRUS and i have been supposedly treating them myself with meds bought off the internet

these pups have been hand fed since 1 1/2 weeks as their mother stopped feeding them and since then have been fed on food that costs FIVE times what she gets,they have been wormed twice just as a routine precauction and been given a clean bill of health from both senior vets from the practice i take them to

i see three of the pups which have already been sold on an almost daily basis and they look great and in good health just as the ones i still have do

this person said to friends almost word for word what the sspca said to me and as this person is a member here i thought i would post pics of my supposedly ill pups (taken over the past few weeks) just incase shes been spreading her lies here to members who know me

DSCF0006-3.jpg

DSCF0026-2.jpg

DSCF0029-2.jpg

DSCF0041-2.jpg

DSCF0045-2.jpg

DSCF0052-2.jpg

DSCF0080-2.jpg

DSCF0069-2.jpg

sorry for the rant but this person has been causing trouble for a long time and i feel this has now gone too far

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a classy lady you are Cold Ethyl....how dare you post personal names and addresses on a public forum? I've read your posts in the past and haven't been impressed. Aren't you the lady who advo

the pups look great but if i was you i'd have that slipper put to sleep,, it looks in a bad way

Billy when will you Learn your gonna really end up regretting spreading a load of shite about me.These pups for those who havent met EDITED BY SIMOMAN, NO ADDRESSES FFS mother cant catch a cold only c

Posted Images