have to go

i have to sell my two terriers my neighbour has been crying in my landlords ear they are typical terriers they bark at everything but over this last week they have been barking in the middle of the nite and wakeing him f*****g wanker

post-47340-079552300 1282680834_thumb.jpg

post-47340-070812600 1282680903_thumb.jpg

post-47340-079633800 1282680939_thumb.jpg

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally i am on the neighbours side why should he be woken up constantly by your dogs.If you cant control them why should he suffer ? Would you like it if every time your dogs barked in the middle

You can also hire collars from PACDOG. COM. hope this helps mate, they are based in Southern Ireland. Good Luck.

Out with the cat trap then...Or leave one dog loose on a random night of a week.

Posted Images

don't give up yet mate, try every opportunity possible, firstly apologise to your landlord and the neighbour and let them know you want to sort the problem out, I would then try my hardest to have the dogs tired for the evening, get them out trailing whilst your on a bike, if you can't buy an anti bark collar hide and have a hose pipe ready, shocking them with water for an unnecessary bark works wonders.... don't give up mate :thumbs:

don't give up yet mate, try every opportunity possible, firstly apologise to your landlord and the neighbour and let them know you want to sort the problem out, I would then try my hardest to have the dogs tired for the evening, get them out trailing whilst your on a bike, if you can't buy an anti bark collar hide and have a hose pipe ready, shocking them with water for an unnecessary bark works wonders.... don't give up mate :thumbs:

as soon as i reach to turn the hose on they are gone into there box i had a post about the bollox next door complaining about them up a few months ago and got the same advice it worked for 3-4 weeks they just have to go the landlord dosnt want the hassle of listening to an asshole crying in his ear every day

there patt/bull theres airedale somewhere along the lines thats why the black pup has a bit of grey showing on her head there ratting to young for charlie yet but they have ragged a few shot charlie they will be good workers iv had them since they were 8 weeks old

my lads been barking all week Gav, i think its the bloody full moon!! it was like day-light last night, no clouds or breeze either

Can no one else take them on for you? anyone in the gun club got a spare pen? it would be a shame to let them on now bud, especially after rearing them.

they're probably trying to let you know that they're ready for a bit of hard work!!

my lads been barking all week Gav, i think its the bloody full moon!! it was like day-light last night, no clouds or breeze either

Can no one else take them on for you? anyone in the gun club got a spare pen? it would be a shame to let them on now bud, especially after rearing them.

they're probably trying to let you know that they're ready for a bit of hard work!!

the lads that i can trust have no room and the gun clubs pen is full of hounds its a balls but thats life i always seem to get the kick in the teeth

f**k the neighbour . Just go out and work/walk the bollox off them always keeps dogs quiet. Could always be cats about the yard aswell..

that what i think it is there is a house accros the road from me thats overrun with cats. i had a lurcher that i would let out in the morning an he would wander about between the house and gardens he never left the property he died last week an the cats have started to come about