lurcher/ tumbler ?

Just saw some pups in the countrymans weekly, can some one tell me what is a tumbler/lurcher. :icon_redface: Denise

x38; I'm intrigued by your signature ! Please tell us more about "Blackwater/Norfolk/Tumblers ! Genuinely interested !

Cheers.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saw some pups in the countrymans weekly, can some one tell me what is a tumbler/lurcher. :icon_redface: Denise

x38; I'm intrigued by your signature ! Please tell us more about "Blackwater/Norfolk/Tumblers ! Genuinely interested !

Cheers.

still waters run deep and all that.......................bullx and the norfolk/tumblers the bitch the bull got put to lol

Looked at the website a while ago, says the tumbler pics the rabbit up diferent to a lurcher and that you can get both lurchers and tumblers in the same litter!?

Thing is how do tell the difference between the two at 8 weeks of age.

Seems a load of codswollop to me.

• Like 1

can you tell the differant`s both out the same litter and 8weeks old

. . . . . yes they have different coats. . . . . so this effects the way in which they take game when full grown?

not such athing as atumbler just amongrely lurcher bulled up with a halfwit and more halfwits who believe the shite like hanckock says we breed some of the best colie greyhounds in the world after there second book and plummers i dont no how many ,poor show realy

can you tell the differant`s both out the same litter and 8weeks old

call them what you want.i dont know x38 or his dogs but still think this is a well bred healthy strong litter of pups.and hes not asking the earth for them.atb to anyone whos having one

I have read up on these type of dogs and the J.Burrel fellow i remember them being about in the 70s the odd litter in the exchange & mart bred by lads who worked their dogs IMHO its unfair to put this man [J.B] even though their might be a bit of kidology in the same category as out and out puppy pedlars like hancock.

:hmm: tumblers,blackwaterstuff,norfolk,percentages just lurcher to lurcher ,worker to worker ,it does my head ,same with hancock ,people just jumping on bangwagons :wallbash::whistling::thumbdown:

O YES WORKER X WORKER ....................(SO GET OVER YOUR SELF)HAPPY HUNTING....X38..LOL

post-20740-065170600 1280656565_thumb.jpg