• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Feck me nelly thought you would know not to put up pics of choc pups up on here its like a red rag to a bull

Posted Images

ive dug two that bitch all season she will of had over 20 digs she works like a vetran alot of the digs were big spots so i think if a man wants two breed of his bitch its his choice told him big mistake puten his pups on here thank you :wallbash:

its still a puppy it a shame to crab what sounds like a well bred bitch from good lines but at the end of the DAY it A PUPPY :wallbash: mate why not have some more seasons from her if shes SUCH a good bitch or has she not got that much time left in her :(:blink::thumbdown: :thumbdown:

ive dug two that bitch all season she will of had over 20 digs she works like a vetran alot of the digs were big spots so i think if a man wants two breed of his bitch its his choice told him big mistake puten his pups on here thank you :wallbash:

its still a puppy it a shame to crab what sounds like a well bred bitch from good lines but at the end of the DAY it A PUPPY :wallbash: mate why not have some more seasons from her if shes SUCH a good bitch or has she not got that much time left in her :(:blink::thumbdown: :thumbdown:

i have my reasons and dont have explain myself to anyone on the site,

cheers

N

cheers

N

just wondering mate how old is the sire has he done much or is 20 digs the marker ???? :wallbash: :wallbash:

cheers

N

20 digs and shes fully tested :thumbdown:choc pats and wankers like this breeding for colour rather than working skills :no: 20 dig is a good start but i wouldnt class that as a fully tested worker :blink:

Not sure whether im on the same lads, but From what i was told, then its happened before that they are bred out of dogs/bitches with only a small number of digs.

I been offered a few as well, and was also let down when promised and arranged to pick a pup up.

Im sure yous have your reasons behind breeding off such terriers, and im not in any way experienced.

Any pics and info on the dam, and sire.

sSORRY WRONG LAD,

IF THESE PUPS ARE NOT FOR SALE WHY ALL THE GRIPE IM SURE THE LADS WHO ARE GETTING A PUP KNOW ALL HISTORY SO WHATS ALL THE BITCHING ABOUT AS LONG AS YOU ARENT REARING AND FEEDING ONE, AND WHAT IVE HEARD WELL KNOW THE SIRE IS A PROPER TOOL NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED :big_boss: TIME WILL TELL REGARDS DABBER

Edited by DABCHICK