No i had 7 on the Sunday but only 5 digs :notworthy: Plenty of lads getting good numbers with good dogs and none of them would breed from a young bitch that has barley done any real graft. A young dog with only 20 digs to it's name will probably of not even done 10 hours to ground all together.

Don't believe you.

I don't doubt some people have had 20 digs in a week...

But not with one dog, and not by someone who then goes on an internet forum and blows his trumpet about it.

FTB

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Feck me nelly thought you would know not to put up pics of choc pups up on here its like a red rag to a bull

Posted Images

Believe what you want to believe that is your choice and the twenty was a one off in a really good season probably won't be repeated in a hurry. But the bitch in question used to get in to double figure regularly in a weeks graft many times in good company. Not blowing my own trumpet at all just stating pups should not be bred from intentionally.

More crap bred from crap..............................but they are a nice color :whistling::notworthy:

Twenty f*****g digs i've had that in a week with one dog :toast::toast:

[/quote

what you edit your post for????????????????

More crap bred from crap..............................but they are a nice color :whistling::notworthy:

Twenty f*****g digs i've had that in a week with one dog :toast::toast:

Was that

3 monday

3 tuesday

3 wednesday

3 thursday

3 friday

3 saturday

and only 2 on the sunday as it was the sabbath so the dog had a break :icon_eek:

No i had 7 on the Sunday but only 5 digs :notworthy: Plenty of lads getting good numbers with good dogs and none of them would breed from a young bitch that has barley done any real graft. A young dog with only 20 digs to it's name will probably of not even done 10 hours to ground all together.

i wouldnt breed from a bitch that young, but i wouldnt come on here saying i had dug 20 in 1 week with 1 terrier either, so this 20 in 1 week were they all adult foxes or were they cubs or vixens with a litter and you counted the litters as each individual to make up your tally ??? and if a dogs had 20 digs and only done 10 hours to ground all together how the hell does that work out fella that amounts to each dig lasting only half an hour, i dont know about anybody else but i dont get many digs that are over that quick ,i usualy leave them that long just to settle and do there job either your maths is not very good or you have alot of single hole 1ft sandy earths around you :thumbs:

Not getting into it on here it's getting stupid THE " just cos I haven't done it it can't be done" attitude. Plenty of people know me and know i'm not a liar and if i was counting head of game got not digs.................... well that's another story :tongue2::tongue2::thumbs:

Guest busterdog

Not getting into it on here it's getting stupid THE " just cos I haven't done it it can't be done" attitude. Plenty of people know me and know i'm not a liar and if i was counting head of game got not digs.................... well that's another story :tongue2::tongue2::thumbs:

My dicks bigger than your dick and all that shit, is not for on here BUT if it were then i've had 28 in two days and there were no cubs and one bitch had 17 all on her own...... :tongue2::toast:

nobody has chucked the just cos i havent done it cant be done attitude at you ,i think its your attitude that had made folk quesion you and how you crow and nobody has out right called you a liar though you do come across as abit full of it what was this bitches name and who bred her and what way bred was she i would like to hear some more about her she sounds a decent bitch

nobody has chucked the just cos i havent done it cant be done attitude at you ,i think its your attitude that had made folk quesion you and how you crow and nobody has out right called you a liar though you do come across as abit full of it what was this bitches name and who bred her and what way bred was she i would like to hear some more about her she sounds a decent bitch

What attitude is that ??? I just stated a fact and got pulled apart for it. I know the stuff this litter is bred from and it is IMO not very good and to breed from a first season bitch is bad enough but to breed from one that is out of a questionable line well :whistling::whistling: As for the name of the bitch she is called willow and is now retired (unless i need her some time) oh and she is a border. Busterdog that is some good going :thumbs: but at the end of the day the stuff has to be there before you can dig them and it's not always about numbers.......................................................................But it's nice to get in amongst them now and again :tongue2:

What attitude is that ??? I just stated a fact and got pulled apart for it. I know the stuff this litter is bred from and it is IMO not very good and to breed from a first season bitch is bad enough but to breed from one that is out of a questionable line well :whistling::whistling: As for the name of the bitch she is called willow and is now retired (unless i need her some time) oh and she is a border. Busterdog that is some good going :thumbs: but at the end of the day the stuff has to be there before you can dig them and it's not always about numbers.......................................................................But it's nice to get in amongst them now and again :tongue2:

no chap it wasnt your attitude with the pups ive already said i would not breed from a bitch that age but each to their own i think it was your ive dug more feckers in 1 week with 1 terrier that got you pulled apart it was kind of a playground attitude and made you look abit of a big head i dont know you from adam or i may do as i get around you may be genuine you may be full of it i am not really bothered i would like to hear about this willow bitch though did you breed her or whos stuff was she bred from if shes retired but you still use her that must make her somewhere around the 8 to 12 mark so she was bred late 90s to early 00s and she is a border terrier now thats something special again ive not heard of many borders in the last decade doing that sort of numbers so i am a little interested you have my attention can you shed a little light ?? :thumbs: