The law isn't always an ass

Apparently there are 35 prisoners on whole life tariffs. Sutcliffe makes 36. I have said before that I do not support the death penalty but there are "people" who should be locked away from society for ever.

Ric

they should let that c**t brady die aswell mind you dont think they would let that twisted c**t out ever.

BRADY IS FORCE FED AND WILL LEAVE ASHWORTH IN A BOX ;)

yea he is always complaining to the authoritys about his right to die.f**k him we dont support killing yourself in the uk hope he lives for years yet the c**t.

If it's been decided that people like this will never leave prison why not just give them a leathal jab and save the millions it costs us tax payers every year to keep them in there

this country does not support capital punishment thats the reason.

off 'em! If someone been proven to be a blantant murderer, why should they live in comfort till the end of their days when their victims family will never see their loved one again? Disgusting.

• Like 1

Apparently there are 35 prisoners on whole life tariffs. Sutcliffe makes 36. I have said before that I do not support the death penalty but there are "people" who should be locked away from society for ever.

Ric

And I'd say alot more than 36 people should be locked away for their entire lives as well.