Some of mine have to upload them upside down hopefully that makes them the right way up. The 2 black one by the bin our bitches 3 and 4 year old. The 1 with the Russell is a 5 year old pat x bull that was his 1st season that pic.

Look better upside down lol

DOSE THAT MEAN EVERYTHING LOOKS OK

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some of mine have to upload them upside down hopefully that makes them the right way up. The 2 black one by the bin our bitches 3 and 4 year old. The 1 with the Russell is a 5 year old pat x bull that

pup i have for next season 7 months now  

URL]

Posted Images

Some of mine have to upload them upside down hopefully that makes them the right way up. The 2 black one by the bin our bitches 3 and 4 year old. The 1 with the Russell is a 5 year old pat x bull that was his 1st season that pic.

[BANNED TEXT] I upload them normally there upside down so I rotated them before uploading and tat didn't work either but I'm using an iPad mite be something to do that.

nice team ;)
thanks mate got a litter due this week out of the pat x bull and the bitch on the right on my profile picture. Hopefully throw some good pups. Just got a pup out of a dog called Otis from Nottingham ways if any one knows of it, and got a chocolate pup ready this week out of the chocolate dog on the picture

To a pals bitch in Wales picking it up Thursday so fingers crossed for the next gen.

• Like 2

[bANNED TEXT] I upload them normally there upside down so I rotated them before uploading and tat didn't work either but I'm using an iPad mite be something to do that.

mite be mate, anyway dogs look well :thumbs:

post-74309-0-77313900-1367057571.jpg

post-74309-0-42827400-1367057583.jpg

• Like 1

i think he comes from downunder :D :D :D

i think he comes from downunder :D :D :D

its funny u say that.. because i come from downunder lol. i guess i had to follow my instinct lol