Thinking of going to either Newcastle or Whitley Bay for my birthday in a few weeks, what one would you recomend? Any Hotels you would Recomend? and of course, what bars are a must! ones you really have to visit?

Cheers for any replies.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thinking of going to either Newcastle or Whitley Bay for my birthday in a few weeks, what one would you recomend? Any Hotels you would Recomend? and of course, what bars are a must! ones you really have to visit?

Cheers for any replies.

newcastle is a great city love the geordies great bunch of lads and most my cousins live there,cant really say about bars though in my drinking days i wasnt interested in names as long as they kept the vodka coming lol.oh wait there was a nightclub called maddistons that was agreat night :victory:

Cheers for any replies.

newcastle is a great city love the geordies great bunch of lads and most my cousins live there,cant really say about bars though in my drinking days i wasnt interested in names as long as they kept the vodka coming lol.oh wait there was a nightclub called maddistons that was agreat night :victory:

Cheers, Newcastle is the one I'm swaying towards, Haven't heard anything bad about it and it sounds a friendly place, last thing I want on a night out for my birthday is abit of grief.........or bumping into Roaul Moat.

Cheers for any replies.

Cheers, Newcastle is the one I'm swaying towards, Haven't heard anything bad about it and it sounds a friendly place, last thing I want on a night out for my birthday is abit of grief.........or bumping into Roaul Moat.

old saying but true,if you go looking for trouble you will find it.wherever you go mate have a good one :victory:

Cheers for any replies.

old saying but true,if you go looking for trouble you will find it.wherever you go mate have a good one :victory:

Very true, Nice one pal.

whitley bay is the place we always stay if working anywhere in the north east! cheap digs, understanding landladies, oh and plenty of ladies who are only too interested in new visitors to their lovely town....lol

cheers, matt

whitley bay is the place we always stay if working anywhere in the north east! cheap digs, understanding landladies, oh and plenty of ladies who are only too interested in new visitors to their lovely town....lol

cheers, matt

^^^^ This^^^^ :whistling::notworthy::victory:

Cheers for any replies.

Not been to whitly bay but been to newcastle about 5 times went last year allways had a good night as for bars and clubs all busy just follow your nose. Been to york not in the same league have a good night :thumbs:

newcastle mate, better ratio of birds to guys, whitley bay is a weener fest, full of stag do's, we do newcastle every december, always stay in the premier inn below the big green bridge, as for pubs, buffulo joe's is always a winner and look out for 1 called the quilted camel, let us know how you get on.

Newcastle for me everytime, been down 4 times for stags and its been the dogs bollocks. Cant help you with the names mate....cant remember them :drink:

Didnt think much of whitley bay when i was down, hotel was a shit hole too :thumbs: