pure kurdish saluki pup

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

.       I've forgotten more about salukis than you know mate......... [/qu   I know you know mate Me......... salukis........... were like that :friends: mark brick your surely th

just those four angels in your pic, you see joe i dont partake in this bum licking or clicks they have i cut my own path in life robbie loved me when i showed him where to run his dog

mush , obviously affected with the green eyed monster syndrome ,you need to get some help, otherwise it will just eat away at you ,but it probebly allready has

Posted Images

theres a kurdish x on epupz for sale 4th or 5th page

it may well have kurdish blood in it , if its come down from iransamin breeding some years ago , but it wont be 100 % iranian/kurdish i can assure you of that ,, and may well be turkish!! ;)

I'm not well up on pure saluki breeding in the U.K.; but to bring in genuine, working bred stock from coo can only be good for the breed, and also good for future Saluki Lurchers.

Cheers.

you hit the nail right on the head charti.. anyone can buy a sal . from anywhare in the world no problem .....genuie working stock , good stuff ,you know pal ...its easier to find cryptanite ,alot of what is coo desert bred ,is recycled european stock!! :whistling::thumbs:

I've only owned one genuine, 100%, desert bred Saluki dog. His whole life and hunting career was spent with me in the Middle East. He was PTS at 17 year old. How I wish I had him here to mate some of the Lurchers I've had.......

sam2.jpg

saluki.jpg

Cheers.

I've only owned one genuine, 100%, desert bred Saluki dog. His whole life and hunting career was spent with me in the Middle East. He was PTS at 17 year old. How I wish I had him here to mate some of the Lurchers I've had.......

sam2.jpg

saluki.jpg

Cheers.

lovelly looking saluki , yeah if only :thumbs:

Guest jt750

sam2.jpg

saluki.jpg

Cheers.

Strike oil did we :whistling:

sam2.jpg

saluki.jpg

Cheers.

Strike oil did we :whistling:

In the Middle East deserts there are pools of oil that well up to the surface. The wind blows sand across them and forms a crust. Many a 4 wheel driver or biker has fallen foul of them. This instance the hare went across, but the dog went through !! It took some time and a lot of "Fairy Liquid" to clean him up.

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski