pure kurdish saluki pup

Cheers its just that my father was stationed in akbar with the royal vetinary core and he used to tell me about these greyhoundy type dogs that some of the arabs kept the one in an old photo he has is more like a sloughi.atb dell

what you got to remember poach is its not just us lot that mix breeds , they have been crossing azawakh ,sloughi saluki,galgo for hundreds of years and greys , so whay im saying is like today your old dad could quite of easaly seen a cross breed :thumbs:

Same old rubbish if it smooth it has to be a cross the owners of feathered and mostly show salukis have been saying the same thing for years.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

.       I've forgotten more about salukis than you know mate......... [/qu   I know you know mate Me......... salukis........... were like that :friends: mark brick your surely th

just those four angels in your pic, you see joe i dont partake in this bum licking or clicks they have i cut my own path in life robbie loved me when i showed him where to run his dog

mush , obviously affected with the green eyed monster syndrome ,you need to get some help, otherwise it will just eat away at you ,but it probebly allready has

Posted Images

Cheers its just that my father was stationed in akbar with the royal vetinary core and he used to tell me about these greyhoundy type dogs that some of the arabs kept the one in an old photo he has is more like a sloughi.atb dell

what you got to remember poach is its not just us lot that mix breeds , they have been crossing azawakh ,sloughi saluki,galgo for hundreds of years and greys , so whay im saying is like today your old dad could quite of easaly seen a cross breed :thumbs:

Same old rubbish if it smooth it has to be a cross the owners of feathered and mostly show salukis have been saying the same thing for years.

yeah mush , your true to form ,,spouting the ussuall crap !!

I was in Hamed Ghanem's kennels last year, and as he was driving me and my daughter back from Abu Dhabi to Dubai, I asked him if he prefered feathered to smooth; and he said "what are you talking about ? I breed best worker to worker, never mind coat" ! Fair play !!

Cheers.

theres a kurdish x on epupz for sale 4th or 5th page

it may well have kurdish blood in it , if its come down from iransamin breeding some years ago , but it wont be 100 % iranian/kurdish i can assure you of that ,, and may well be turkish!! ;)

The Kurds are spread all over Iran, Iraq, Syria, and Turkey

theres a kurdish x on epupz for sale 4th or 5th page

it may well have kurdish blood in it , if its come down from iransamin breeding some years ago , but it wont be 100 % iranian/kurdish i can assure you of that ,, and may well be turkish!! ;)

The Kurds are spread all over Iran, Iraq, Syria, and Turkey

never you just to clever !!!!

Talking about a "Kurdish" is a bit like talking about a Minshaw, or a Plummer ! Saluki's are a breed in the middle east, but different tribes have different dogs !! Some areas they are smooth, other areas they are well hairy !! Your "Taigan" "Sloughi" "Azawak", etc are from the same Bedu breeds !! If you spoke Arabic; Saluki and Sloughi are the same thing !! I'm not knocking the pure Arabic Saluki, in fact I think we need more of them here, but lets not make them into some mythical beast !!

Cheers.

Talking about a "Kurdish" is a bit like talking about a Minshaw, or a Plummer ! Saluki's are a breed in the middle east, but different tribes have different dogs !! Some areas they are smooth, other areas they are well hairy !! Your "Taigan" "Sloughi" "Azawak", etc are from the same Bedu breeds !! If you spoke Arabic; Saluki and Sloughi are the same thing !! I'm not knocking the pure Arabic Saluki, in fact I think we need more of them here, but lets not make them into some mythical beast !!

Cheers.

:thumbs: people from one tribe aren't going to turn down the use of a top hunting saluki from anther tribe just because it may have longer hair or shorter, if it can do well at what a hunting saluki is meant to do their going to use it, its only show people who bred for looks and everyting bred has to look the same.

Cheers.

:thumbs: people from one tribe aren't going to turn down the use of a top hunting saluki from anther tribe just because it may have longer hair or shorter, if it can do well at what a hunting saluki is meant to do their going to use it, its only show people who bred for looks and everyting bred has to look the same.

carnt really be arsed with getting into a raging argument over this ,butit may be a matter of oppinion , what is termed as pure !remember not so long ago speaking to a very well known breeder in the u/s her attitude was ,,well if it walks like a duck it is ! not sure i agree with that .yes it has to be , fit for purpose ...primarally hunting .coulor shape and size well thats another issue

Cheers.

carnt really be arsed with getting into a raging argument over this ,butit may be a matter of oppinion , what is termed as pure !remember not so long ago speaking to a very well known breeder in the u/s her attitude was ,,well if it walks like a duck it is ! not sure i agree with that .yes it has to be , fit for purpose ...primarally hunting .coulor shape and size well thats another issue

I've forgotten more about salukis than you know mate......... :whistling:

Cheers.

f*****g hell :icon_eek: Just seen a chimney getting knocked off by a flying carpet!!! :o

Cheers.

i know that lawrence :laugh:

Cheers.

i know that lawrence :laugh:

I know you know mate :yes: Me......... salukis........... were like that :friends:

really fancy the look on these kurdish dogs, imo they look a more "hardy" type thank our UK sals.

as ive said before, shes a 1 off her :thumbs:

taff they got plenty of bone on them , they have been breed for thousands of years to hunt both rocky desert and mountain terrrain ;)

should come in handy on the fens ;)