pure kurdish saluki pup

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

.       I've forgotten more about salukis than you know mate......... [/qu   I know you know mate Me......... salukis........... were like that :friends: mark brick your surely th

just those four angels in your pic, you see joe i dont partake in this bum licking or clicks they have i cut my own path in life robbie loved me when i showed him where to run his dog

mush , obviously affected with the green eyed monster syndrome ,you need to get some help, otherwise it will just eat away at you ,but it probebly allready has

Posted Images

really fancy the look on these kurdish dogs, imo they look a more "hardy" type thank our UK sals.

as ive said before, shes a 1 off her :thumbs:

taff they got plenty of bone on them , they have been breed for thousands of years to hunt both rocky desert and mountain terrrain ;)

should come in handy on the fens ;)

Shhhhhhhhhhhh don't mention the fens on here ff's.............. :doh: You've gon and done it now...... It's like mentioning hitler at a beer festival in Poland....... :blink:

Talking about a "Kurdish" is a bit like talking about a Minshaw, or a Plummer ! Saluki's are a breed in the middle east, but different tribes have different dogs !! Some areas they are smooth, other areas they are well hairy !! Your "Taigan" "Sloughi" "Azawak", etc are from the same Bedu breeds !! If you spoke Arabic; Saluki and Sloughi are the same thing !! I'm not knocking the pure Arabic Saluki, in fact I think we need more of them here, but lets not make them into some mythical beast !!

Cheers.

:thumbs: people from one tribe aren't going to turn down the use of a top hunting saluki from anther tribe just because it may have longer hair or shorter, if it can do well at what a hunting saluki is meant to do their going to use it, its only show people who bred for looks and everyting bred has to look the same.

carnt really be arsed with getting into a raging argument over this ,butit may be a matter of oppinion , what is termed as pure !remember not so long ago speaking to a very well known breeder in the u/s her attitude was ,,well if it walks like a duck it is ! not sure i agree with that .yes it has to be , fit for purpose ...primarally hunting .coulor shape and size well thats another issue

well i know the one i would rather have and thats a saluki that you can run on almost any type of land has plenty of stamina and can catch what its after . What they look like, ill leave to the show people and the ones who want a new breed to sell and make money off.

If you get hit by a car do you say thats not a car as it wasn't a rolls royce, no you say that car hit me and it bloody hurt :yes::laugh::laugh:

Talking about a "Kurdish" is a bit like talking about a Minshaw, or a Plummer ! Saluki's are a breed in the middle east, but different tribes have different dogs !! Some areas they are smooth, other areas they are well hairy !! Your "Taigan" "Sloughi" "Azawak", etc are from the same Bedu breeds !! If you spoke Arabic; Saluki and Sloughi are the same thing !! I'm not knocking the pure Arabic Saluki, in fact I think we need more of them here, but lets not make them into some mythical beast !!

Cheers.

:thumbs: people from one tribe aren't going to turn down the use of a top hunting saluki from anther tribe just because it may have longer hair or shorter, if it can do well at what a hunting saluki is meant to do their going to use it, its only show people who bred for looks and everyting bred has to look the same.

carnt really be arsed with getting into a raging argument over this ,butit may be a matter of oppinion , what is termed as pure !remember not so long ago speaking to a very well known breeder in the u/s her attitude was ,,well if it walks like a duck it is ! not sure i agree with that .yes it has to be , fit for purpose ...primarally hunting .coulor shape and size well thats another issue

well i know the one i would rather have and thats a saluki that you can run on almost any type of land has plenty of stamina and can catch what its after . What they look like, ill leave to the show people and the ones who want a new breed to sell and make money off.

If you get hit by a car do you say thats not a car as it wasn't a rolls royce, no you say that car hit me and it bloody hurt :yes::laugh::laugh:

:blink::hmm: I don't get it......... You saying it isn't a car unless its a rolls royce??? :)

Cheers.

:blink::hmm: I don't get it......... You saying it isn't a car unless its a rolls royce??? :)

I expect riohog would if he read it in a book :whistling::laugh:

Cheers.

not sure what thats all about ,but as i dont posses a show dog of any breeding suppose i could agree do rolls royce make a saluki :hmm:

Cheers.

not sure what thats all about ,but as i dont posses a show dog of any breeding suppose i could agree do rolls royce make a saluki :hmm:

Not sure about that Riohog but it certainly is an interesting option regarding the leather for the seats...... :icon_eek::whistling::tongue2::victory:

Cheers.

Not sure about that Riohog but it certainly is an interesting option regarding the leather for the seats...... :icon_eek::whistling::tongue2::victory:

yeah recon the dogs would be just fine in the back of a rola on leather :thumbs:

Cheers.

but would it look like a leather seat :hmm:

realy like the look of your pup Riohogthumbs.gif

, what height do you expecting it to make .

how old will it be when it comes over?

bet you cant wait now.

lofti. its just over 23tts now so should make 24 1/2 ish probebly about 11months old :thumbs:

realy like the look of your pup Riohogthumbs.gif

, what height do you expecting it to make .

how old will it be when it comes over?

bet you cant wait now.

lofti. its just over 23tts now so should make 24 1/2 ish probebly about 11months old thumbs.gif

good look with it thumbs.gif keep us updated mate.

I've forgotten more about salukis than you know mate......... :whistling:

[/qu

I know you know mate :yes: Me......... salukis........... were like that :friends:

mark brick your surely the biggest idiot out there weather your its ma baw lass willow dick head jacker or what ever you name yourself you will always be jackerbrick :clapper: :clapper:

• Like 2