pure kurdish saluki pup

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

.       I've forgotten more about salukis than you know mate......... [/qu   I know you know mate Me......... salukis........... were like that :friends: mark brick your surely th

just those four angels in your pic, you see joe i dont partake in this bum licking or clicks they have i cut my own path in life robbie loved me when i showed him where to run his dog

mush , obviously affected with the green eyed monster syndrome ,you need to get some help, otherwise it will just eat away at you ,but it probebly allready has

Posted Images

FFS a bloke comes on showing a picture of his pure kurdish saluki pup wich most of us find intresteing and then has to endure all the snipeingwallbash.gifwallbash.gif

I was asking a simple Q, as it would be intresting to know how this dog runs over here , ie if it can cope with the fens , will it be used as a lamp dog etc etc ??????

FFS a bloke comes on showing a picture of his pure kurdish saluki pup wich most of us find intresteing and then has to endure all the snipeingwallbash.gifwallbash.gif

I was asking a simple Q, as it would be intresting to know how this dog runs over here , ie if it can cope with the fens , will it be used as a lamp dog etc etc ??????

ok the best answer i can give you is this..... it will be well tested ,!! all the dogs i have every had i expect them to to work day and night , it should be more than capable of both ..its a pup right now so there is alot of time yet before i know how it will perform !!

I think rio's a bit smarter to say on an open public forum were hes going to run the dog or wat on i woudent like a dog like that took off me by getting captured on red hot land running illeagal quarrythumbs.gif

Why are you lot being so touchy , i only asked were the dog would be run , ie big land , small land , lamped , ffs wind yr necks in! it was a simple Q , i didnt ask for times and dates just what kind of land the dog would be run on !!!!

Why are you lot being so touchy , i only asked were the dog would be run , ie big land , small land , lamped , ffs wind yr necks in! it was a simple Q , i didnt ask for times and dates just what kind of land the dog would be run on !!!!

ill help you out here . i have asses legally to 0ver 10.000 acres

Is there no other dogs of similar breeding already in this country?

the litter sister to this pup belongs to a friend will come in the same time there is only 6 gen 1 100% iranian /kurdish pups in europe, ..........and to the best of my knowledge ,no 100% kurdish /iranian pups outside kurdish /iran

Edited by riohog

Loads of salukis Joe and most off them are shit , thats a fact , some of the imported dogs, owned bye one of the top named men can hardly bend a hare on the fens , its all about the money , fact , they cost a lot of money and cant catch jack shit , they will jump on it and say its not about the money , but it is ,7,8,9 hundred pound and more for shit ,, f**k that , a good home bred lurcher will stuff one on the lamp , and they cant even live with a half decent fen bred dog , never mind a top class one , i never jump on threads to cause shit , but f**k this clown , i asked a simple Q and got shit !!!!!!!