new lurcher

just thought i would put a couple of photos of my new lurcher had him nearly a month now. he had never been out no training so a blank sheet to work with he is 6 months old 3/4gray 1/4collie rought coated and breeder said he will make 27tts. coming together lovely so happy and proud of him. i was told when i brought him some people will turn there nose up at him because he is too white i said i know how he feels ill take him. but to be honest he picked me i went there thinking ill get a bitch about 24tts and one a bit younger but wasnt really bothered about colour but as soon as i seen him he was mine dont know why just felt right. anyway glad i did because i couldnt ask for anymore. the last photo is with his new best mate and body guard and kennel mate very proud of her to.

10052010114-1.jpg

10052010110.jpg

10052010112.jpg

10052010119.jpg

:clapper:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

feck all wrong with him mate he looks a belter atb meg

i never knew john hartson had lurchers

Posted Images

saxonmaster and watchman you both have cracking looking dogs. :thumbs:

jsut wonderin how will they be taking the conies will any of you be using long nets.

he will be my ferreting partner mate ive never used long nets before but will be giving it ago this season also he will be shooting with me and mooching day and night mate.

nothing at all wrong with the colour pal he lookes spot on to me. i have a mainley white bitch and she does everything i ask.

quailty whats the breeding mate

salukie x grey x whipp /grey x collie 22 tts

thanks pal

Edited by mooney1

ive had this bitch close to 10 years ,i took it off an old boy who had an old fashioned view that white dogs wer no good ..he was a fool its still catching today .a good dog dont have a bad coulour!!

his loss your gain brother

saxonmaster and watchman you both have cracking looking dogs. :thumbs:

jsut wonderin how will they be taking the conies will any of you be using long nets.

never used long nets myself mate,hoping she will be a bit of an all-rounder though, already well broken to the ferrets so hoping for a promising new ferreting partner,also plenty lamping on the cards :thumbs: cheers for the comments mate

Edited by watchman

looks grand, nothing wrong with plenty of white ...good look with him..ps that rotti looks mahoooosive!!!

Just wondering if theres a bit of Mal in your dog

Looks to have a bit of a Mals head

Mick..

just thought i would put a couple of photos of my new lurcher had him nearly a month now. he had never been out no training so a blank sheet to work with he is 6 months old 3/4gray 1/4collie rought coated and breeder said he will make 27tts. coming together lovely so happy and proud of him. i was told when i brought him some people will turn there nose up at him because he is too white i said i know how he feels ill take him. but to be honest he picked me i went there thinking ill get a bitch about 24tts and one a bit younger but wasnt really bothered about colour but as soon as i seen him he was mine dont know why just felt right. anyway glad i did because i couldnt ask for anymore. the last photo is with his new best mate and body guard and kennel mate very proud of her to.

10052010114-1.jpg

10052010110.jpg

10052010112.jpg

10052010119.jpg

wat size is he now