and thats the reason bnp look bad

PS. Did anyone see the size of that Ginger birds arse at the end of the video!!! :icon_eek:

lmao i just noticed that haha

got an arse on her like a baghdad monney lender.

Thats my maw ! :whistling:

LOL

yer maw will skelp your jaw if she ever seen that lol

In my opinion this is why BNP have a good level of support these days.

They are not affraid to voice their opinion - they do not change their opinion like the wind when the public change theirs - they dont just tell you what you want to hear - they arent just show ponies that are afraid to act like normal human beings.

If a paki spat at me, i'd rip him a new arse hole - I say well done to the guy for standing up to some raghead bullies.

The rest of them are spineless, lying, corrupt surrender monkeys who tell you what you want to hear - keeping their own agenda to themselves.

FTB

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i look at it like this................in a field u have a lovely clean white rabbit which as 2 lovely fluffy clean baby's she keeps her house clean her baby's clean and well fed born and lived in tha

When did you become the law - if the moderators have a problem with my opinion they will let me know - im sure of that. Untill then, just play nice. FTB     Your just a young man with a big gub

To be honest mate alot of their policies are flawed, but that's not going to stop there rise in popularity, the lack of conviction and downright contempt for the electorate by the main parties is why

Why dont you take your bigotry some were else.We dont need it heardoh.gif

When did you become the law - if the moderators have a problem with my opinion they will let me know - im sure of that.

Untill then, just play nice.

FTB

Your just a young man with a big gub Doesnt know one end of the dog from the other.Run s all over the site given inadequate advice.Right a good Topic or is that above youthumbdown.gif

• Like 1

Fortunately they don't have and never will have enough support to ever achieve anything politically.

So says you mate, no one can predict the future.

Nice idea that voting for the BNP will help but in reality Griffin & Co are a laughing stock and his speaking is poor is riddled with faults and poor in the extreme.

To be honest mate alot of their policies are flawed, but that's not going to stop there rise in popularity, the lack of conviction and downright contempt for the electorate by the main parties is why the BNP wagon is gathering momentum.

For the first ten years in power labour branded anyone who voiced concerns about immigration a racist, recently Gordon Brown called a pensioner with the same concerns a bigot.

Liberals want to give 600 000 illegals an amnesty and the Tories aren't much better.

Immigration is one of the main concerns (rightly or wrongly) in this election and people have no faith in the three main parties.

I see a vote for the Bnp as a tactical one, if their rise in popularity means the immigration problem is thrown open to discussion and serious debate by the main parties who before denied there was a problem and labelled anyone concerned a racist then to my mind it's better for all concerned and that includes decent law abiding glad to be accepted immigrants who want to come here and integrate.

• Like 1

I'd deport the feckers allong with thier families ,looks like a black on white racist attack to me,and as for the spitting episode Id have danced on hes head the dirty asian savage,

Edited by Night Hunter

Fortunately they don't have and never will have enough support to ever achieve anything politically.

So says you mate, no one can predict the future.

Nice idea that voting for the BNP will help but in reality Griffin & Co are a laughing stock and his speaking is poor is riddled with faults and poor in the extreme.

To be honest mate alot of their policies are flawed, but that's not going to stop there rise in popularity, the lack of conviction and downright contempt for the electorate by the main parties is why the BNP wagon is gathering momentum.

For the first ten years in power labour branded anyone who voiced concerns about immigration a racist, recently Gordon Brown called a pensioner with the same concerns a bigot.

Liberals want to give 600 000 illegals an amnesty and the Tories aren't much better.

Immigration is one of the main concerns (rightly or wrongly) in this election and people have no faith in the three main parties.

I see a vote for the Bnp as a tactical one, if their rise in popularity means the immigration problem is thrown open to discussion and serious debate by the main parties who before denied there was a problem and labelled anyone concerned a racist then to my mind it's better for all concerned and that includes decent law abiding glad to be accepted immigrants who want to come here and integrate.

Fair and true coment thumbs.gif

deserved it look how they walk over to him thinking there hard trying to intimidate him pr**ks.

spot on, its a pity he didnt have gun a shoot the b*****ds :boxing:

It no matter were from , if pasific island, asian, merican, western, eastern..If man spit in face , You finish him. This is bad insult. He lack of brain & need to learn respect !! He get slap same anybod will get :clapper::boxing::thumbs: Was also Prescot punch man ,after egg one time.

Edited by clint

It no matter were from , if pasific island, asian, merican, western, eastern..If man spit in face , You finish him. This is bad insult. He lack of brain & need to learn respect !! He get slap same anybod will get :clapper::boxing::thumbs: Was also Prescot punch man ,after egg one time.

your grasp of the english language is quite frankly deplorable

It no matter were from , if pasific island, asian, merican, western, eastern..If man spit in face , You finish him. This is bad insult. He lack of brain & need to learn respect !! He get slap same anybod will get clapper.gifboxing.gifthumbs.gif Was also Prescot punch man ,after egg one time.

I'd hazard a guess it's better than your grasp of polish.

maybe we speek another language, which you wish, german, french,italian, slovak which ..let me see what you second ,third language like, you so clever man. :thumbs:

Edited by clint

maybe we speek another language, which you wish, german, french,italian, slovak which ..let me see what you second ,third language like, you so clever man. :thumbs:

[/quot

das geht dich einen feuchten Scheissdreck!