what's the deepest you have dug for your ferret ?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nine feet is the deepest I've dug, but there was two of us digging thank f**k

never dug to my ferrets   i always gut a rabbit next to the closest hole an my old hob has always popped out hopefully the day don't come [bANNED TEXT] i haven't got a rabbit to gut!!!!   iv wai

9 and a bit foot picture of the back fill the next day...   Farmer said i made more mess than the rabbits never done them sets again to deep for me.

Posted Images

never dug to a ferret

keep small ferrets then you dont have to dig lol

ferret we use here aint much bigger than your average kit , wouldnt be able to stop a determined rabbit.

she as been worked for about 8yrs now and never had to be dug to (touchwood)

Iv never dug to a ferret neither. Iv had um lay up a few times but iv waited for um. Occaisionally iv had to block up all the holes and come back next day or block up all holes bar one and leave a cage trap there for the ferret. Also, you can often get um to shift by banging on the ground by the hole or jangling keys.

Edited by kill um with crisps

The normal digs are between 2/3 ft but did have to dig down to 6ft last yr, not for to get a ferret but to get the new mkt 3 collar my mate had not put on right, by luck it was an easy dig as was sand enen though it ment holding my mate by the anckles while he was head down in the hole.

(double check collars are fitted correctly after this) :boogie: