• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if a dog carnt do it single its not a fox dogday or nite

Posted Images

another thing i cant get my head around, is why people would pass on a dog that could not do single handed?? if it jacks doubled up then fair enough, but if the dog cant punch above its weight then let it be doubled up, at least it will be getting the right kind of work it deserves without taking too much punishment

another thing i cant get my head around, is why people would pass on a dog that could not do single handed?? if it jacks doubled up then fair enough, but if the dog cant punch above its weight then let it be doubled up, at least it will be getting the right kind of work it deserves without taking too much punishment

myself and those i hunt with would not pass on any dog not up to standard,too many people try to sell shite on the likes of donedeal,buy +sell etc.dogs are passed pillar to post.if my dog isn't up to scratch the story ends with me and thats the right way to manage working dogs.

a lot on here think people doubled up cause there dogs could'nt manage on there own,most people did it cause they caught more not that they could'nt sort the job on there own,the big bags would'nt of been done ran single handed especially running off the back of the van where the dog sometimes had to travel 2/3 hundred yards to get to the fox.when it was legal i had single handed dogs that when i went for numbers i ran doubled up cause i caught more in a night,but saying that the dogs were always tested plenty single other times or they would'nt of been in my kennel! :thumbs:

i,l second that. :thumbs:

bit of a daft question youth its obvious which one to go for and the one most folks youst to try an get and thanks for hijacking my thread lol

If its such a daft question.. Why do people scream about a single handed dog then go out and double it up? if its a case of doubling up then just get a doubled up dog... atb stabba

bit of a daft question youth its obvious which one to go for and the one most folks youst to try an get and thanks for hijacking my thread lol

If its such a daft question.. Why do people scream about a single handed dog then go out and double it up? if its a case of doubling up then just get a doubled up dog... atb stabba

catch rate pal they turn em into each other do you go by your self most of time not takin the piss just askin