Single Handed

SINGLE!!!!! WHY double up any way if the dog can do it on it's own ???????????????

sounder

bring on a pup or young dog would have been my only reason :thumbs:

yes i know and i would do this , but the point is, alot run double up !!!!of so call single hand dogs !!!!1

sounder

i do agree, if foxing was/is your game then surely you would want the best tool for the job,(single handed dog)

regardless of breed :thumbs:

just another thing .........when is a pup not a pup a lad rang me the other day for chat we were chatting about he dogs he said his pup is coming on well has afew foxes with his old dog

the fking PUP is 22 months :icon_eek:,

sounder

I Have seen dogs be very windy around foxs untill there 3rd or even 4th year turn into very good dogs.Thats why bull cross is so popular,they are easier to enter.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if a dog carnt do it single its not a fox dogday or nite

Posted Images

a lot on here think people doubled up cause there dogs could'nt manage on there own,most people did it cause they caught more not that they could'nt sort the job on there own,the big bags would'nt of been done ran single handed especially running off the back of the van where the dog sometimes had to travel 2/3 hundred yards to get to the fox.when it was legal i had single handed dogs that when i went for numbers i ran doubled up cause i caught more in a night,but saying that the dogs were always tested plenty single other times or they would'nt of been in my kennel! :thumbs:

Daft question, Any 'DOG MEN' worth their salt will work their dogs on their own. If your in the fox game nothing else is acceptable, nothing worse than seeing a dog not fit to do the job and messing about trying to get the job done. On the other hand 'STUFF MEN' will work their dogs double/treble/quadrupled. They don't give a f**k how their dogs perform as long as they get what they were after :thumbdown::thumbdown:

SINGLE!!!!! WHY double up any way if the dog can do it on it's own ???????????????

sounder

yes i know and i would do this , but the point is, alot run double up !!!!of so call single hand dogs !!!!1

sounder

i do agree, if foxing was/is your game then surely you would want the best tool for the job,(single handed dog)

just another thing .........when is a pup not a pup a lad rang me the other day for chat we were chatting about he dogs he said his pup is coming on well has afew foxes with his old dog

sounder

for the fox game (15)months old, couple nights with another dog 1st just get the crack. Then on its own.

solo dog, not 4 nights a week but still had quite a few on its own good honest dog colliexgrey 26in 70lb

blaze-1.jpg

sounder

sounder

sounder

for the fox game (15)months old, couple nights with another dog 1st just get the crack. Then on its own.

solo dog, not 4 nights a week but still had quite a few on its own good honest dog colliexgrey 26in 70lb

blaze-1.jpg

read a bloody good article on that dog bird ,a credit to you pal